4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
So nobody cares? not even a consolation
Sorry man, didn't wanted to give false hopes. I never faced that issue, maybe try to delete it and re-download it, close all the other windows you have before launching it or try to play it windowed and not in full-screen?.

That´s pretty much all I can think.

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry man, didn't wanted to give false hopes. I never faced that issue, maybe try to delete it and re-download it, close all the other windows you have before launching it or try to play it windowed and not in full-screen?.

That´s pretty much all I can think.
I tried all of this but nothing seems to work :(
And BTW if you check my first comment, there's another one has this problem too

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Guuuys i need help. I crush 17/20 goldstones and even don't imagine where is other 3. And as i know it must be crush to fight with hidden boss.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Guuuys i need help. I crush 17/20 goldstones and even don't imagine where is other 3. And as i know it must be crush to fight with hidden boss.

Didn't knew that, yhere is one in the first dungeon where you fight the giant worm, on a invivible wall there is one guarded by a skullhead guy, there is other hidden in the waterway where you meet the red fairy, on the left and high, there you also see the training grounds totem, and those are the ones hidden I know.

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
no luck doesn't work RIP , hit or miss for me cos sometimes i can get windows games to work on mac but no luck

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
nope. i was wrong.:eek: and hidden boss is Mistina. :mad:
Found 19/20 goldtones. Need last one for achievment.

Seems that i've found that goldstone. And goldstone before training ground.
Oh, you mean the plant Girl? I didn´t knew she was a hidden boss . . . = I

pokiller

May 5, 2018
It was this link
Try to download first this patch
Hi could you upload the patch? I tried to download but the link seems dead there too.

leviersantos

Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for being too late in this but does anyone still have his 64bits -> 32bits patch? or at least the 32 bits launcher? Is that's the case then please upload it, i haven been looking for a way to play this game for too long and now that i found out that there's a patch the downloads are dead

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes