4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
If anyone's tried the new demo, can I ask what's there to do in it. Because I just beat the new girl with wings and I cannot find more content to explore.
That´s where the demo is finished, the villager enemy, the chubby gob and the succubus are the new content avalaible in the demo

how do I use consumables in gh2?
I believe that is with either D or S, you can only use the potions though.

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
Guys it crashes at the start..It doesn't even launch, And i have a good pc so it's not the requirements problem.
Is there any fix for that??

Reactions: devolver

devolver

May 11, 2020
can anyone help me? my game crashes after launch or does not start at all. maybe some patch is required? game version v1.2 from here

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
I need another help. How to beat VIVI? She just oneshot me after first phrase. Even if i avoid her projectiles by mad clicking at F6, then i can fight until first grabbing. And there is not much way to grinding.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I need another help. How to beat VIVI? She just oneshot me after first phrase. Even if i avoid her projectiles by mad clicking at F6, then i can fight until first grabbing. And there is not much way to grinding.
Talk to the trapped fairy on the upper left, stay on the air to avoid her bullets and keep your distance when she crouches to avoid her area attack, dont play defensive with F6, you need to go on the offensive to kill her summoned witches and end her fast.

devolver

May 11, 2020
Talk to the trapped fairy on the upper left, stay on the air to avoid her bullets and keep your distance when she crouches to avoid her area attack, dont play defensive with F6, you need to go on the offensive to kill her summoned witches and end her fast.
I found an incredible solution! start the pc as administrator (administrator account)

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I remember! I try to save this fairy and fight vs Vivi without her help. Or there is no reason?if fairy will die in any case?

No, but she will give you a shield for a bit.

yep. i can kill 3-4 waves of witches before get grabbed. But Vivi has at least 1/3 of her HP. (
The better option is to get the earrings that give passive HP-regen and a strong weapon, plus abuse the SHIFT special attack and the ranged lights attacks you get from the Santas.

Just kill the witches as soon as they appear and dont give Vivi the chance to breath, if you see her crouch she is gonna do her AoE attack and that can insta-kill you, if you let the witches live their fireballs may death loop you.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes