4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

daviddarko

Apr 24, 2020
Options menu. You basically buy upgrades, moves and unlock the enemy data there (another weapon, some spell and an outfit are unlocked separately doing some specific tasks).

Equip well (see above), and do never forget the slash move.

Thank you very much buddy

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
A new article is added today seems like we wont be getting any updates for this month as both kairi and dez are going to the hospital because of poor physical conditions other than that we get a mistina choking animation and some frequently asked questions.
ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/956/article/445319

wickedattack

Oct 7, 2020
Cheat engine shouldn't really affect your pc like that...
Anyways I've already shared a full save for the game with high stats a couple pages back here if you're just looking to breeze through the game go back to the original spot. There should be an option upstairs in the house to restart the game with keeping your stats intact.
i could not find it, can you be more specific please ?

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
i could not find it, can you be more specific please ?
From the starting area (one with a huge apple), go right (into the room), then upstairs, then right to the very end of the credits gallery where you will see a crystal and some other stuff, trigger the crystal to reset the story.

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
It is not the new demo, I wanted to share my copy of the fanza version with the uncensor patches again.
Mega
I included saves with godmode stats, (I didn't keep my 100% save with the gallery, but i bet it is easy to find one).
thanks, this version should be the one in the OP imho

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Is there anything special you have to do to get a controller to work? Looking at the controls image it looks like an xbox controller should work but when I plug in my xbox one controller none of the controls are working.

kamikatze

Jun 1, 2018
It is not the new demo, I wanted to share my copy of the fanza version with the uncensor patches again.
Mega
I included saves with godmode stats, (I didn't keep my 100% save with the gallery, but i bet it is easy to find one).
Any chance for a re-upload of this? I didn't know that there is an unscensored version of this game o_O

Bingman123

Apr 7, 2021
When I start the application, a configuration box opens asking for my graphics info. When I click play. The window disappears and game doesn't start. Any hints?

John-117

Sep 14, 2017
The developer was so serious about piracy that almost ALL links on the internet got DMCA claims from them.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes