4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
Sorry for not leaving instructions on how to instal (i changed the name of the files so maybe it wont get taken down as fast that why i named them 1,2,a,b) , I will re-upload once again, altho i upload very slow, expect it tomorrow or the day after lol

I wish the uploads weren't taken down as it is a great game, but very under appreciated, barely anyone knows about it.
Even hard to find on this site, because somehow it is less popular than the worst barely functioning trash games.

Reactions: f9account

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019

as promised,
also feel free to dm if it gets taken down, i dont check this thread often

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
How do I arrange the files? Do I extract them all into one folder or separately? Sorry, I am borderline tech illiterate and I really don't want to screw up anything important.

Gundamry

Sep 22, 2021
does this save have monster 53? also should i uninstall my previous version of A1 since this one appears to be the full game and saves/ cheats?

aznviet3

Mar 23, 2020
How do I arrange the files? Do I extract them all into one folder or separately? Sorry, I am borderline tech illiterate and I really don't want to screw up anything important.
1.GuiltyHell_A1_f
Install GuiltyHell_A1_f.exe

After that there is a picture in each of the following folders for simpler instructions. Mostly put stuffs in and run the following exe files.
2.GuiltyHell_A1_GCPath_f
3.GHv1.2FANZA
4.GHv1.21Fanza

does this save have monster 53? also should i uninstall my previous version of A1 since this one appears to be the full game and saves/ cheats?

Update 1.2 Contents

In the normal monsters data book, there is only 52 monsters recorded in there.
The 53 one you're talking about is it the octopus hanging on the ceiling and falling down when Airi goes near it?
If it is then the monster is in the game, just not in the data book.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Gundamry

Sep 22, 2021
ah okay, so what stage/ area is that thing located? i've seen it in videos and i'm curious, lol. shame it's not in the data book, hopefully one day ;) thanks for the help, since it's a whole version of the game, i'll install it over the old one i currently have.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i ve walked this road before long ago. is there something new here or we talking about the sme old game

jhnbgfvgbs

Nov 12, 2018
The 2.9 GB zip download always gets interrupted due to one stupid reason or another. Could someone upload this game to a better file host? (Or even just that one particular zip?)

MarkAnthonyy

Jun 14, 2021
I remember being able to play the game after defeating Eleanor. However, now I cannot figure out how to keep time from reverting to before the last boss fight after beating her. I thought there was a limited sandbox feature after the game. How do I get to play after the boss fight?

jhnbgfvgbs

Nov 12, 2018
The 2.9 GB zip download always gets interrupted due to one stupid reason or another. Could someone upload this game to a better file host? (Or even just that one particular zip?)
I was finally able to download that file as well. The game is great!

jojo0o Is it not possible to share a pre-patched version of the game? It took quite some time to patch on my computer, and if a pre-patched zip is possible, it would save time and computing resources for others who download the game.

If you or anyone else is interested in creating a torrent with these files, I'll be happy to seed it. Mind, since I've already patched the game, I can only help seed the pre-patched version.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes