Mod Ren'Py Guilty Pleasure [v0.34] [Quonix] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Adan Cover Guilty Pleasure.png
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Updated: 2024-03-30
Game/Creator: Guilty Pleasure / Quonix
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.34
Game Version: 0.34
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

screenshot 01 GuiltyPleasure.png screenshot 02 GuiltyPleasure.png screenshot 03 GuiltyPleasure.png screenshot 04 GuiltyPleasure.png ascreenshot 05 GuiltyPleasure.png

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of Guilty Pleasure 0.34 with AdanGC Mods Walk through mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Considering there is literally only 1 dialogue option in the entire game so far the conception of this mod is just ludicrous. Why?

Reactions: mrmcfappen

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Im not at home right now but im going to do it later be patient
I'm always patient. I just noticed that nobody else posted about the update, so I did. That's all. I realize that unless you are a friend of the developer you may not realize there is an update. You do a lot of mods, after all. Kind of hard to keep track of them all. Thankfully, you have people like me to let you know about new updates.

You do the update whenever you are ready to. Thanks for all you do.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote