Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Lesbian content makes sense in games where there is a plethora of scenes every update. In games where the updates are very short and sweet - it just feels like pandering to a smaller audience when the larger crowd get left thirsty. Yet another update we are seeing people asking if we can bang the mom yet... nope, dev has his priorities elsewhere it seems lol

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I've been on the fence on wether or not to play this game because i like incest games but it lacked Romance and i really like Romance. But now i see all the comments about forced Lesbian content and that made my decision for me. I'm out.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Post146G.png

Hey everyone,
First of all, I've created a Subscribestar account, as Patreon has been much more trigger happy lately and I needed a back-up plan in case anything goes down, I do not intend to switch to Subscribestar for now, or even use it. Frankly, I'm clueless when it comes to taxes, and I'd rather not complicate them further by adding Subscribestar to the mix, so for now it will just sit there as a back-up page, please bookmark or save the page in some way, if the Patreon page ever goes down, the Subscribestar page will be activated and you will be able to continue supporting Guilty Pleasure and any future games.
Here is the link:
And now in regards to the update, it all went pretty smoothly this month with a good amount of images and animations, there is some progression with Maya and Mandy, and I'm currently finishing up the update and preparing to start uploading for the release.
Once again, thank you all for your amazing support!
Content:
  • Acts 137, 138, 139, and 140.
  • 180+ Images
  • 4 Animations
  • 1700+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/02/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/02/2024
  • $1 Patrons 05/03/2024

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.33] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The Maya & Mandy scene was a nice change. Although sex scenes are always on the slightly quick side in this game.
And MC turning down Lily for sex yet again? What is wrong with him? I'd be inside her all day long if it was me! :)

Reactions: 6string420

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Dev is going for the same shitty "Save The Milf For The Last" tactic to keep his patrons.
He knows the reason so many patrons still play his 30 seconds updates cuz they are waiting for the milf to get drilled so he will continue with the dragging and maybe go for some teasing but will continue to push it as long as he can.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Who gives a fuck about Maya or Mandy?
Dev has 6 love interests, slow/non-existent progress with both not-moms, and decides the best use of development time is to introduce a throw-away 7th LI instead of building any tension. Think of what dev COULD have done ... e.g., having Eileen see MC and Maya going at it, having Lily come over to Maya's leading to a threeway, etc. Baffling. This isn't the only dev to suffer from the issue of introducing the main characters, then flailing with side characters and go-nowhere plotlines that fail to advance the main story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyPleasure-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes