C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A full incest game to the pervs out there! ... I'm one. hahaha Not much to say here. A common, yet good, incest game, but the blonde model got me. Good luck, dev.

Reactions: Spartan45cal

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone,
This is gonna be a slightly longer post, as I have quite a few things to discuss this time.
First of all, the update went well, all things considered. There is no animation this update, as it just didn't seem warranted, and I didn't want to squeeze one in just to have it in there. There are 2 extra hidden images to make up for the lack of them in the previous update, those 2 were added to the acts of the previous update, which you can replay in the Story Map to get the hidden images.
Second, as we are approaching the end of Guilty Pleasure, which I would say will be taking place around a year from now, I have unpublished the 1$ Tier, since Patreon does not allow free updates, the 1$ Tier was meant to be as close to free as possible, but it was not meant to last this long, I just couldn't bring myself to end it before now.
Those currently subscribed at the 1$ Tier will retain access until they upgrade or unsubscribe, but nobody new will be able to access that tier, those that stay at the 1$ Tier will continue to receive updates and other benefits until they unsubscribe.
Third, I have been working on a new game on the side, I wanted to have a new game ready to go before the end of Guilty Pleasure, to make sure everybody knows what's coming next, the new game is still in development and I am currently working on finishing some of the characters that it will have, all I can say right now is that it will be a sandbox game made in Ren'Py, the same game engine as Guilty Pleasure and many other games you all love.
I will be posting some previews of the characters and locations soon, I am currently thinking about making one or two such posts per month, in order to get your input on the work in progress, those posts will be available to patrons at the 5$ tier and above, as the vast majority will contain polls that I will be using to see how people feel about the content they see, as in general very few people comment, but a lot will be voting. I hope to have the game ready in a few months.
The first priority is and always will be Guilty Pleasure, with work on the new game taking second place until Guilty Pleasure is complete.
Once again, thank you all for your support all this time!
Content:

• Acts 145, 146, 147, and 148.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1600+ Words
  • 4 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/04/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/04/2024
  • $1 Patrons 04/05/2024

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I have been working on a new game on the side
...which explains the recent increase in time between updates.

The first priority is and always will be Guilty Pleasure
...except when I could be working on Guilty Pleasure, but I work on my other game instead.

:ROFLMAO:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018

...except when I could be working on Guilty Pleasure, but I work on my other game instead.

It is the right thing to do. Better to have a dev with a plan on how to keep their income when the game is complete, than a dev who will have to milk their one game forever because they have nothing to fall back on.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

What increase in time? There is an update every month, even the (small) sizes are the same as before. For me nothing has changes there.

The only thing I am not really happy is that the new game is a sandbox. Not really my type of gameplay and a complete u-turn compared to Guilty Pleasure. Probably time to move on for me after this one is finished.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It is the right thing to do. Better to have a dev with a plan on how to keep their income when the game is complete, than a dev who will have to milk their one game forever because they have nothing to fall back on.
Get the "old" game done, put it up on Steam. Work on the "new" game while earning income from Steam on the old game. If the old game is even remotely good, they'll make a lot more money than they ever did on Patreon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What increase in time? There is an update every month, even the (small) sizes are the same as before. For me nothing has changes there.

The only thing I am not really happy is that the new game is a sandbox. Not really my type of gameplay and a complete u-turn compared to Guilty Pleasure. Probably time to move on for me after this one is finished.
Yeah, the updates are exactly the same not sure any of these folks have any legs to stand on...

Same with you, I enjoy this game, but as soon as I saw the word sandbox, I got to say I'm probably out.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, the updates are exactly the same not sure any of these folks have any legs to stand on...

Same with you, I enjoy this game, but as soon as I saw the word sandbox, I got to say I'm probably out.
I agree with you, sandbox, freeroom aren't my type of game, so after Guilty pleasure I will jump the ship too...
I admire his work ethic, monthly updates are so rare... But if he makes an AVN after that sandbox, I will return...

Reactions: Fapmaister

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
OK, I was really joking. He does release exactly on a 1-month cadence. That tells you he's always working ahead but only releasing content at steady pace every month. What he's doing is really the fairest way for both creators and subscribers to use a monthly subscription model like Patreon.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Get the "old" game done, put it up on Steam. Work on the "new" game while earning income from Steam on the old game. If the old game is even remotely good, they'll make a lot more money than they ever did on Patreon.
These people aren't dumb. The new game needs an audience, they lose that if people stop following the old game before it comes out. Not saying Kalya did it right, that new game should not have been released in any form if he was going to just prioritize the old game for years. I'm hoping Quonix does it right, put a little time aside here and there to get the new game further along, and have something good to grab people with just as the final updates are being released for GP.

Reactions: WaltS

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Okay, just roughly twelve more updates until this story is over. I wonder what the frequency of "Sex with Tasha yet" posts are going to be for the next year?

Reactions: Fapmaister

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm not sure how much of an achievement it is to put out updates consistently for what's basically a kinetic novel and like a lot of games here that have gone on far longer than they should have, the render quality is average at best by 2024 standards. If anything the updates should've gotten larger in terms of image quantity as hardware (and software for that matter) has advanced since the first release and the dev has gained more experience. I would 100% believe the dev pools renders and keeps themselves well ahead of update releases which isn't a bad thing.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
The new game needs an audience, they lose that if people stop following the old game before it comes out.
Or they lose people because the new game is a "sandbox"

I am sure most fans of this game aren't lovers of sandbox. I know some might be but I'm sure there are more regular VN lovers here than sandbox ones. If I am wrong, I am wrong and am sorry for saying anything.

Reactions: rudy007
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes