SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fucking cookie. Eat it yourself. I like the comments and all of them may or may not have a statement, point of view or even crazy. We want to laugh a lot. If you want to clap for a crazy person, that's your right. If you want to suck up, that's your right too.
Want to eat cookies. Eat with your mouth closed, crumbs may fall onto the keyboard.
If the review says, "the game is shit, the game is messed up, lost" it helps me not to download it.
Speak up, everyone speak up! sirs. Even the cookie eater! talk a lot!
Fucking reviews are like assholes and "opinions", everyone has one, and like you, well the same but a lot more gibberish.

Reviewers are liars, have their own agenda, and/or have something against the dev/s.

Trusting a review is like sticking your finger in your own asshole, you probably wouldn't do it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Last version I grabbed was 0.9 and I stopped because of the content-per-update issue. Surely though, surely, this will be worth the download.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Am I crazy or the update really had 120 seconds worth of content?
If you didn't read any of the convos but instead control-sped through the renders looking for "action"?
Then - yes … <insert tactical facepalm here>

Reactions: Nulldev

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
This developer and the developer of Amnesia should have sex with each other and their baby will be carried to term after 240 months. I'm done with the milkers on this site but 2 more years before I can rip all the assets and we can make a million better version of this. Hope you enjoyed the gravy train you weasel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
For anyone who hasn't read this before downloading, try reading this!
It was clearly announced that there were very few images and that the update would be short.
So stop complaining that there are only 5 minutes of play...
You're just showing that you can't read...

Last edited:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So, is there like, a plot for this game? Because from what I remember there wasn't any, and doesn't seem like that has changed.

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes