Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why are defining relationships such a problem? Maya's father's cousin is not Maya's aunt. It is her second cousin.

Reactions: MattShizzle

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Dear dev if you need so much time to do another small update, pass the game rights on to someone else because at the moment I don't think you are taking the people who support you on Patreon seriously.
You can be unimpressed with the game updates but writing a misleading rewiew is not cool man, 2-3 months per update? they may be short but they are on a monthly release.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
BTW this game is good...it reminds me A mothers love because you get sex scene early in the game and you move story forward sorry i cant phrase my thoughts right now because its 3AM right now :D but who played that game knows what i am talking about

Oct 25, 2019
amazing game just try today going become patreon one of the best models, in truth i see it lot time but never try, but those face expression oh god, i not like lily early but as game progress those face expression just kill me am in love with her the girl i not like early...rarely this happen to me but damm man,only thing i missing less content

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Official android link ( NOPY ) is giving the Mac version instead of Android apk, and Mac link
( NOPY ) is giving a the android .APK instead of MAC version.

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes