Raz

Jun 1, 2017
Have all the updates been that short? Second time downloading so I did not know what to expect when it seems that there were 4-5 "acts" per update.

Feb 29, 2020
How am I supposed to dick deny a bitch when you ignore that NO means NO?!
When I tell Blondie that I do not want to try it again I want her to get all upset and butt hurt and hate me the rest of the game.
Not to have her say to bad and violate my person.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just got done playing. If I'm being truthful, Rachel is really the only one I'm interested in the most so for me this update was alright. I thought the Maya stuff was okay but I'm not interested in her, personally. I feel Lilly has too much spotlight. I would love to see more of Eileen in the future. I'd also love to spend some more time with our Mom as well, who's my 2nd favorite.

Overall, it was a good update and I can't wait for the next.

Reactions: Grelk

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Love the game makes me sad the updates are so short though! Can't wait for more though!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I didn't play since 0.4 and i'm disapointed !
So basically i'm forced to be with Maya and now Lily is telling me that she is not really interested, WTF !!!
I don't give a shit for Maya, i don't like her, neither her aunt.
I just started to play this version and i'm already pissed, i don't know if it's worth it to go on, there seems to be no choices. I liked mom and my two sisters, why giving up on them and starting another relation. If the dev doesn't want to develop the incest any further, just let us know!:confused:
Update:
After finishing that ultra short update, yes there seems to be still something with Lily and Mom, but it was quite uninspired and annoying unfortunately.
This game had a good funny start, but now it's just ultra standard stuff we have already seen 100 times.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Grelk

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I fell into a trap and am now in a bind.
The previews looked great and premise was simple but workable. Then I saw the clear setup for incest and awkward unfinished names. This is not my scene at all and I'd normally stop there, but the girls are all stunning.
Thankfully I've been able to change the names and relationship but it's not perfect. Still, better.
I'll see if I can stomach it or not. May be one I just fast skip through the story and take the scenes as standalone smut.

Well done on the models though. Very good job!

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
No such thing as a guilty pleasure. That is why I even bother going on this site.

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
The game looks good but I was expecting more content in a 0.6 version.

Great that the incest is initiated by the sister and not the main character as in most games.

And yes, the end is ...., I could better advise to save the game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Man, this game is both killing it AND me! It's good, real good, but damn each version is shorter than a blink of an eye!

Reactions: evlbruce
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes