Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I actually like the other sister and mom . Are we ever going to get.....closer to them :oops: ? More shopping and...LOTION.... out at the pool with the dark haired sister that's the key!

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dammit i keep posting on that mod thread for this game .. fuck !!!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

ok damn i'm loving the hell outta this game .. more and more i play it your Dev. are awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
updates are really small , dev should rather take around 2-3 months but give a good an big update , these small updates literally end in barely 10 minutes
You don't have to play every update. Just ignore the game for 3 months. When you come back to this 3 months later, it will feel no different than the dev releasing 1 update in 3 months.

Complaining the updates are small when you very well know the dev releases monthly updates is redundant.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
You don't have to play every update. Just ignore the game for 3 months. When you come back to this 3 months later, it will feel no different than the dev releasing 1 update in 3 months.

Complaining the updates are small when you very well know the dev releases monthly updates is redundant.
Nah. This game gets absurdly small updates compared to other games like it. Stop telling people what they can dislike.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Guilty Pleasure [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port - Mega
Unofficial Android Port with Walkthrough and Gallery mod - Pending

Important - Swipe Up the screen to Continue the game after closing the Menu such as after saving the game, renaming the characters, etc.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS for persistent saves, the saves will remain Intact even after uninstalling the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -

View attachment 1254361
v0.7 is out, waiting for new port

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

You know what else is redundant? Constantly complaining about other people complaining about how small an update is.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Was wondering how long updates for this VN take and why the thread is so inactive. Found out yesterday that I missed three updates and forgot to watch the thread. :D

Now with those three updates at least the playing time was decent and my impression was confirmed. Individual updates would be kind of small, little sister is a minx and while animations are nicely done the sex scenes are a one position affair. But I guess with those small updates taking up a month rendering animations for a second one would make the updates even smaller. CDs are still hard to find, of six new ones I found three.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
For a 0.7 I was expecting a lot more content, in saying that the content that is present is really good.
Lilly is actually a 10 and I'm upset I'm being forced into a relationship with the redhead (who's name I don't remember because... I just don't care).
Wish I could opt to choose her alone (or even just within the family, the older sister ain't so bad either).

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
ah so far i cant tell what direction this game is going to go in, but so far that last conv with lilly made me really upset they are having the worst incest relationship, lust he said he is not falling in love or is in love with her so they are having sex just to have sex, you know the thing u can do with anyone. (forbidden love is 10x hotter then forbidden lust and u can get forbidden lust with almost anyone really)

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
He really need to stop using the Iray denoiser
what denoiser?
I am the one rendering all this, there is no denoiser in use for the regular images, only for the animations if that is what you're complaining about

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there :)
How can I have the V0.7 for mac ? the Mac version is stuck to 0.5...
Hi, I tried to export my compressed version with integrated Mod as a MAC version. But since I don't own one myself, of course I don't know if my port is working now...

Here the link if you want to try it:

Game v0.7 Mac compressed with
integrated Mod v0.7 (~325MB):

bilay

Jul 22, 2020
Hi, I tried to export my compressed version with integrated Mod as a MAC version. But since I don't own one myself, of course I don't know if my port is working now...

Here the link if you want to try it:

Game v0.7 Mac compressed with
integrated Mod v0.7 (~325MB):
It is working ! thanks ! but what is the difference with the official game ? I mean except for the integrated mod ;) what has been removed/compressed ?

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
It is working ! thanks ! but what is the difference with the official game ? I mean except for the integrated mod ;) what has been removed/compressed ?
Normally with compression it's quality/render size of the images and videos that are decreased. Do you think compression involves removing actual files?

Reactions: KoGa3
3.40 star(s) 113 Votes