MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I've been following this game for a long time and just decided to try it today, wow, really amazing! knowing how old the game itself and the graphics are, but it’s done well, especially the animation at the beginning...(y)

:sneaky: Shit, Lilly is a hot sis just like Rachel! I like how the story is going so far. 1000179496.png

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I've been following this game for a long time and just decided to try it today, wow, really amazing! knowing how old the game itself and the graphics are, but it’s done well, especially the animation at the beginning...(y)

:sneaky: Shit, Lilly is a hot sis just like Rachel! I like how the story is going so far. View attachment 3708899
I really enjoy it too. There's no meaningful choices, but I was aware that was likely going in. Since I like every character in it, it's no big deal for me, even though I'm not a fan of forced sex/romance. Lilly is my fav, but not gonna complain about Rachel, Tasha or Christine either. Maya & Mandy round it all out nicely.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm surprised the MC hasn't had hardcore sex with his busty auntie. I'm sure his mommy would be jealous to know hes banging the same horny sister she banged in college!

Reactions: Nulldev
3.40 star(s) 114 Votes