bilay

Jul 22, 2020
Normally with compression it's quality/render size of the images and videos that are decreased. Do you think compression involves removing actual files?
I really don't know... But the decrease is huge ;) from 1.33Go to 360Mo made me wonder if some animation or cuts have also been done ;) That is why I asked.

bilay

Jul 22, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. As tanstaafl already said it's a quality reduction of some file types to reduce the download size. Here I've compressed the images, the videos and also slightly the music/audio. I had that compressed version already as a "base" for my Android port and used it now also for the Mac-export. Glad it worked.
Great :) the quality remains very good :) Thanks for your answer ! and for your great job ;)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Wow these Micro updates make me feel like I am playing "Something Special" but at least with this we get some more extras.
You know you fucked up somewhere in your VN when you are mentioned in the same sentence as Something Special.
I see you don't mess around. :ROFLMAO:

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
A drop of that size can indicate that there was no optimization at all when rendering the original images/videos.
it's easy to run your mouth about shit you know so obviously nothing about

we prefer quality over bandwidth and the source files are all rendered in 3840x2160 so the 1080p files in the game are already downsized

if you look at the actual files you will also see that webp was only just recently adopted and the earlier version files are all PNG files.... so compressing those is no magic trick but was not deemed important by the dev team at this stage

I can see why someone would not care on a tiny phone screen or old ass laptop but that compressed version looks really terrible and is an insult to the devs imo :poop:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
kinetic novel tag is missing i would say... and i dont know why the dev decided to implement choices at some points in the game, when they just dont matter at all, the outcome is always the same. There are no differences, only some dialogues varys a little bit.

But the renders are very nice, the animations are above average (not really good, but good enough to add some spice to the game) but of course most of the game is a "dejavu" nothing original here.

But overall good enough to enjoy, but please cut the fake choices... give us REAL choices or none at all.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
First time coming across this game. True to its title, this is definitely a guilty pleasure to play - thanks dev! Looking forward to more as it develops, and hoping the MC puts on some muscle definition at some point (and gains a bit more in the manhood department).

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
What are you supposed to fill for the rightmost relationship? I was thinking aunt, but the word length is wrong.

Ronaldoahmad

Oct 23, 2019
I really like this game. Any information about the next update because it seems like it took longer than the usual.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I really like this game. Any information about the next update because it seems like it took longer than the usual.
There is a delay this time because he is moving - I think even to a new country. He announced this on his Patreon some time ago. also a public Patreon post with some more news.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Props for the dev team! This is a fantastic game! i really enjoy the conversations and the fact that the girls not only have personalities but also push for what they want, and its not just a psycho MC moving everything into place, while the rest have no initiative.
Graphics are fantastic, i read that originally they are 4k? now that must look impressive. I can tell special care was taken with the faces and eyes.

Keep up the good work and i'm sure you guys can live off doing this!

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes