ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Noo not my Lily dev how could you! But seriously, I really like the models and the game overall,but that was short. it was always short but I honestly think the dev should be able to release updates this size every 4-6 weeks,then it would be fair.Oh well,at least it's a good game still and let's hope that after his moving to a new City (country even? not sure tbh) updates will be faster
It seems all updates are SHORT anymore! I downloaded one yesterday that game play lasted 10 minutes maybe. Last update for that one was NOV! 2020. 10 months for 10 minutes of game play!!!! Another habit Dev's seem to be getting into lately is concentrating on the youngest girls! Don't get me wrong Lily and Maya are hot.(at least in this game they don't look like 12 year olds like in some games) But so is Rachel , Mom and Maya's Mother! Don't they need some love as well?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Don't they need some love as well?
Of course they do.
But what kind of game would it be if everyone got the same amount of love at the same time.
A little bit of content has to be withheld for 0.9 - 5.6.

But seriously.
Despite the 0.8 version number, the game is in its early stages, give it time.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
short question :
is the maya relationship avoidable , or is this a story-forced thing?
im at the first tutor lesson and get forced to date with her :unsure:
and if im on it - are all other relationships forced too? or can i "pick" the LI?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Of course they do.
But what kind of game would it be if everyone got the same amount of love at the same time.
A little bit of content has to be withheld for 0.9 - 5.6.

But seriously.
Despite the 0.8 version number, the game is in its early stages, give it time.
Guess I have just played too many games that spent 90% of the time on the young girls. While ignoring the MILFS. Milfs need love too

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is it me or are the updates getting shorter?
Well, the (short) updates from this game were actually always almost the same amount, but on time every month. Except the last one, I think he had to move and had therefore to skip it (and paused the patreon). And in this release were also a few choices and thus different routes - so of course everything seems now even shorter on a certain route, too.

And: it's not even been a year since the game is in development. I know other games with maybe much bigger updates, but only got 1-2 releases in the meantime...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Games have used strip poker, "have you ever...." and various other games too much to get women naked. Can't the oven just explode once? The other thing is the MC squeezed his step mom's tits while she was whacked on pills, helped spike the punch and had two fingers up the therapist's duff before three days were up. It's pretty classy.
wrong thread

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes