Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I enjoy the game, and I'm loving the girls, but these are some small updates here, bro.

Ok, I've never made a game, and have no idea what goes into it, but a little more per update would be worth waiting for.

johnnypunani

Aug 31, 2021
I hope you keep working on this, Quonix. The animations in this game are really exceptional - truly some of the best I've seen on this site's games. And I'll be honest, the first part of it I wasn't sure how much I would like it because I didn't feel a ton of agency as a player, but once you started introducing more play choices I got totally hooked, then the version ended. Please keep going! Great work.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hmm ... was this postponed or abandoned before ? ... I think I play this before, but never show up in update section for a long time.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Hmm ... was this postponed or abandoned before ? ... I think I play this before, but never show up in update section for a long time.
Looking at Patreon and the changelog the last update was less than a month ago

Reactions: filochard

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
A drop of that size can indicate that there was no optimization at all when rendering the original images/videos.
FYI - Image and video quality aren't the primary concern of most game compressors. Their primary concern is file size. Most of the time the game compressors don't even test their changes. Half the time they end up breaking something in the game. They are downgrading the author's original work. Many look terrible. It is rare to actually decrease the file size much without losing image or video quality. There are tradeoffs without question.

If all you have to play the game on is your phone or very old hardware then I can see value in downloading a compressed version. Some players are limited by download size also for various reasons or have slow/unreliable Internet connections. If you have decent hardware and a decent Internet connection, I highly recommend playing the game as released by the author.

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
I really enjoyed this game thus far. Animations are great, much better than a lot of other games out there. Graphical quality could be better (already not bad), but hey, the animations more than make up for it. Great to see that there are variations of a character's eyes/point of focus even in the same animation scene.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really hate how this game is updated, the guy give us a 5-10 mins update and he doesn`t even know how to do a cliffhanger, this game could have potential but not like this.
yeah, it would be waay better to have 20-25mins update, a proper cliffhanger, and 6-9 months short wait for its continuation.

• Haha
Reactions: riddikk91
Mar 15, 2021
yeah, it would be waay better to have 20-25mins update, a proper cliffhanger, and 6-9 months short wait for its continuation.
You gotta be kidding me dude, the decent creators give us at least 2-6 hours of gameplay in about 2-5 months, and yeah the cliffhangers in this game are awful, if you really think the timing of the updates and the in game time we get is good then you haven't played most of these games. I don't know if you're being ironic, sarcastic or what.

Dec 25, 2020
This game was way too short. And I am not saying this to flame it. I am saying this because I loved it so much and I want more of it right now! :D

I recently created a threat looking for realistic games of why characters that shouldn't have sex get to do so through some circumstances. And this one fit into it. Lucky find.

The way Lily and MC break their barriers make SO MUCH sense. I could really imagine this happening.
I love MC's relationship with Rachel ad Tasha so much as well. Models are all rly sexy. Maya looks so good.
I can't wait to find out how MC gets with Rachel.

It's all so smooth and believable (considering it's a fantasy).

Great job, keep going.

I was so sad when MC denied Lily the showering together ... Makes sense he is too worried and down. But it was a safe time....

It's rare that I say this. But I wish I was MC IRL and would live in a fantasy world where this kind of thing is (at least almost) acceptable and wouldn't lead to bad relationships, psychotherapy and prison.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Excuse 7767 this game is localized in other languages besides English, it would be nice and useful if it was marked.
guilty.jpg

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes