Kaladore

May 15, 2020
From 0.30 to 0.35 Six months of updates and it shorter than an single update from grandma's house. I pity the people who pay for this on patreon

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Missing Tag : "Kinetic Novel" ???
This game has some meaningless choices in the first quarter of content but since around act 42 of currently 156 there were no more choices, so it plays actually like a kinetic novel.

Reactions: Anteron

Kaladore

May 15, 2020
Let me guess, you don't support neither of them...
I do support Grandma's house and other games.
But this one isn't worthy of a monthly support fee.

You're not buying anything on Patreon, you're just supporting a Dev by subscription...
While I don't technically don't buy it. I'm still expecting some return for my investment. Just like when I support creators on twitch or youtube. I expect them to actually publish content.

This isn't a bad game, the renders are good quality, So are the poses. The progress is rather at teaser pace to keep money flowing with little to no return

Jan 13, 2024

While I don't technically don't buy it. I'm still expecting some return for my investment. Just like when I support creators on twitch or youtube. I expect them to actually publish content.

This isn't a bad game, the renders are good quality, So are the poses. The progress is rather at teaser pace to keep money flowing with little to no return
It's okay, we only like to bash about MC being douchebag never going down on any girl...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

In this case, report the Dev to Patreon using the notion of poor performance. But not here...
This has no impact on f95zone.

Oct 28, 2017
Opened 0.37 and game stops after last saving mark from 0.36- but changelog says there is new content?

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes