Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So, Quonix is currently programming four other games and then also creating his own? Well then, no wonder these monthly updates are smaller ones. Maybe bi-monthly updates would be better option in the terms of update size then, but I respect the fact that he wants to give his patrons something monthly.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
This was kind of ridiculous. Is there even a point in releasing an update like this?

I guess it confirms you didn't do literally nothing in the past month or whatever, but only just barely. And it confirms you did nearly nothing. Combine that with the disappointment people are going to feel once they play it... I can't imagine releasing nothing is worse. Give a lil update notice explaining what happened, and at least you avoid the worst of the crash from "Oh nice a new release! oh wait it's already over wtf?"

On top of all that, folks that are already invested will be mostly willing to cut you a break if shit happens, and by omitting the update it's real clear that's what they're doing. Releasing an update like this gives off more the feeling the 'agreement' has been fulfilled... just with utter crap. It's the "oops I forgot, lemme get you next time" vs the "oh uh right yeah, here's a quarter, we're good yeah?" thing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've been accused of white knighting for devs. I can find no justification for this update. One unimportant convo that is so small it makes other "milking devs" seem generous.

I was shocked and disappointed at the size. Now I know what a lot of women feel...

tecyde

Jul 8, 2018
Hello,

I've just discovered the game so I can't speak of the update but I found this game very good. The models are awesome and the animations quite good ! The story is cool, fast paced and I really like that it is the sister who initiates the relationships and push the MC on the taboo path with the others.

Good job !

I will surely be a patreon !

Mar 15, 2021
Hello,

I've just discovered the game so I can't speak of the update but I found this game very good. The models are awesome and the animations quite good ! The story is cool, fast paced and I really like that it is the sister who initiates the relationships and push the MC on the taboo path with the others.

Good job !

I will surely be a patreon !
Next month you're leaving his patreon.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
This game could be one of the best on the site if it actually got updates with a decent amount of content. No juicy content at all. One conversation with a dude. No sexiness.

So much potential... so little effort put in. Fuck man, I really think this could be one of the best on the site if the updates were bigger and the story actually progressed...

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Story map image for act 43 is not unlocked because scene1955 isn't a part of V9Act43. The last scene of the label is #1954.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I tried this game for the first time at version 0.8 and I was hooked. I was so excited to see v0.9 here, but after playing (clicking through) this update I was soooo disappointed.
This IS a great game, but this latest update is WEAK.

Reactions: Hentai_Man

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm dropping continued support as there are two others already porting this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm not sure what in the world possessed me to put this game on watch, but I've made a big mistake. I think my first playthrough I saw potential, but right now all I'm seeing is cheap ways to progress the "story". This seems like a milking tactic with the lack of effort being put into the writing. Also the "one pump chump" thing is kinda annoying. You'd think the sex scenes would be good to make up for the lackluster story but I guess not.

Jan 2, 2019
It bothers me more than it should that the dev calls each small bundle of scenes an "Act". Kinda misleading, too. A first time downloader might see 40+ "acts" and think "nice, it's got heaps of content!" Then be just as disappointed as the rest of us at how short it is. Nice enough renders I guess, but not really worth downloading as each update comes out. I suppose I'll be throwing this one on my mental list of "games to download when they're complete"

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game is going nowhere, it had a good start but now we have a 5 minutes update with a bunch of crap.
After each update it's getting worse.
I guess the dev is tired with this game and doesn't give a shit anymore, he just tries to extend it as much as possible and release short updates to keep his patrons!

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes