1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a small warning, the links on OP of Mac and APK are swapped.

Anyway the game looks nice, looking forward to test it.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Damn that was fast, I would like to see more of mom and sis.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
After this update, I don't really understand Lillys personality. She got all jealous about Maya but in this update she's all cool with you going out with her and now she wants to help you to "get close" with mom and the other sister. Anyway this a "simple" game, I don't think you're supposed to really think about what's happening.

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
After this update, I don't really understand Lillys personality. She got all jealous about Maya but in this update she's all cool with you going out with her and now she wants to help you to "get close" with mom and the other sister. Anyway this a "simple" game, I don't think you're supposed to really think about what's happening.
I think she just needed to get her thoughts in order. She says it herself this update, she loves taboo stuff.
And about Maya, she probably knows she can't have MC to herself so maybe her thinking is that it'll make for a potential threesome in the future.

Reactions: ethan05

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Unlock Gallery option not showing up in the top right. Seems the code needs to be updated or something.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is she still taking birth control pills?

Feb 11, 2018
Guilty Pleasure [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port -
Unofficial Android Port with Walkthrough and Gallery mod - Pending

Important - Swipe Up the screen to Continue the game after closing the Menu such as after saving the game, renaming the characters, etc.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS for persistent saves, the saves will remain Intact even after uninstalling the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -

1106505_J88DRKs (1).png

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Guilty Pleasure [v0.6] [Quonix] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,30 GB / 231 MB - GuiltyPleasure-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 214 MB - GuiltyPleasure-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes