bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I checked the code, and it appears you're correct! Thanks for notifying me, I fixed it and will upload it in a moment. Please re-download in 2 mins. Enjoy!
I downloaded the updated mod and it still isn't showing the unlock button.

Reactions: Qleaf

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I've noticed a tiny phallic inconsistency in our MC :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He woke up rocking a chubby, which shrank to flaccid while talking with his friend.
It's actually a nice touch of realism.

will we get to choose who we sleep with or just fuck em all and will we have to share the girls with each other or can we have solo paths
I wouldn't have grabbed the sister's ass.
I wouldn't have anything to do with a pile of bald monkeys fucking in the woods.
So yeah, it looks like a fuck-fest without options.

Who knows.
We're not there yet.
Could be some route with some girls that go who aren't into it and end up roasting marshmallows instead.
For... many reasons... I'm pessimistic.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Good game so far, but the file size is going to kill this game. There is only around 400 images in this release and it is already over 1Gb. The compressed mod version is only one tenth the size. Even this can be reduced by using .webp format for images.

Jan 15, 2019
There's a menu for that, right click and click the arrow on the right to access it, I updated the game to contain a small tutorial for that, you might be on the no tutorial version if you haven't seen it.
LOL I'm an idiot, I just found that out. Anyways perfect spot to end the episode. Nice cliff hanger

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Very good! The characters are hot as hell, the game has pretty good set up and not too much reading. I think the naming should be addressed differently to avoid incest flagging by patreon, "M_m" and "s____r" seems very risky. Also, in the scene where the mom leaves for work it says just "Mom", without no censoring. I can't wait for MC to fuck Lilly in the next update! (y)

BTW, the says: "Since we are on the first release, and seeing as this update will be the most difficult of all considering my hardware limitations and the amount of animations it will contain". Did I miss the animations, or is there none?

Last edited:

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Laptop with Win10
I can't think of a reason for you to have that issue with saves and the relationship manager, do note that if one of the relationships is on the present dialogue, and you change it, it won't update that dialogue unless you roll back/forward which forces it to re-process that line of dialogue, and it will then notice the change to the variable.

If that isn't the source of the issue, I'd wager something got corrupted when unzipping the game, although I'd expect the game to not even start up if that were the case.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
hello

first impression the game are clear, and renders nice and back up plan..that s a good point

for the story i wait a bit

for the less point now

caution about the compress game and "the loud" of it.

It will be good to have possibility's to change name of caractere's? and relation between them..

Only one choice ?? i hope there's some action's thats player alowed by choice s" up to do !?..
without this, i m afraid that's this game risk steel lenear....and a little bit anoying at the end..

that's will be pity..hope om wrong.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
It's a nice start and I for one don't mind if it's going to be a 10Gb game.
Others on the other hand starts complaining when its several Gb and there's not a lot of content for 1,1Gb.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I'm not a big fan of those search games for hidden images but I don't necessarily hate them either.
But if I have to search a render for some incredibly small item I usually hide the UI so nothing distracts me.
It took me an hour to realize that by hiding the UI you also hide the CDs and obviously can't find them anymore.

Stupid Decision.

I'd appreciate it if that could be changed.
If someone makes us search way too tiny items at least make them visible at all times and don't hide them behind the UI.

So far searching for the 5 images in this release was no fun little game with a nice reward but tedious and annoying.

For anyone having problems here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
It's a nice start and I for one don't mind if it's going to be a 10Gb game.
Others on the other hand starts complaining when its several Gb and there's not a lot of content for 1,1Gb.
Some of us are on 4G internet and have tight data caps. It's not that I mind it taking awhile to download, it's that we might have to download it over several months! :poop:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well done VN, Dialogue that is familiar and current to me at least. it's nice not to have to struggle with dialogue that takes you out of the fantasy.

Reactions: punisher2099
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes