Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Nice start devs. The renders and characters look amazing. The writing/grammar is very good. Even the characters are decent, but the overall story/plot so far - I've seen that teen movie too many times already. However it's still very early game. Good luck!

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Will you add walkthrough into your mod!?
at this version , there are no consequences to your actions. Maybe in the future versions if choices have real impact I'll do the walkthrough mod.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will we get to choose who we sleep with or just fuck em all and will we have to share the girls with each other or can we have solo paths

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
A very impressive start, the renders and the story look great.
After altering the relationships I cannot get back to the story and preserve the relationships.
I also can't seem to make the Save function work.

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
A very impressive start, the renders and the story look great.
After altering the relationships I cannot get back to the story and preserve the relationships.
I also can't seem to make the Save function work.
Which device are you playing on?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
so why is this 1.1 gb? its really short. If we keep going like this it will end up a 20 gb game. Could maybe drop it to 200mb with no discernable drop in quallity

Jan 15, 2019
Is writing the relationships with underscores instead of the actual letters really going to work to get around the censors? I'm really liking the way some developers are allowing you to choose the relationships between the characters at the beginning of the games now. Just my 2 cents

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Attaching below the Guilty Pleasure Gallery Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Features:
  • A Gallery Button for easier access from the main menu.
  • Unlock button to unlock all scenes and images.
  • The mod should work for all versions!

View attachment 957668 View attachment 957671 View attachment 957672

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi buddy!
I just wanted to say the Unlock button doesn't appear. At least not for me.
The Gallery button is there though and works perfect.

Reactions: Qleaf

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Is writing the relationships with underscores instead of the actual letters really going to work to get around the censors? I'm really liking the way some developers are allowing you to choose the relationships between the characters at the beginning of the games now. Just my 2 cents
There's a menu for that, right click and click the arrow on the right to access it, I updated the game to contain a small tutorial for that, you might be on the no tutorial version if you haven't seen it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
model of the third girl is becoming the "dating my daughter" bread and butter Daz XD.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There's a menu for that, right click and click the arrow on the right to access it, I updated the game to contain a small tutorial for that, you might be on the no tutorial version if you haven't seen it.
I've noticed a tiny phallic inconsistency in our MC :sneaky:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Hi buddy!
I just wanted to say the Unlock button doesn't appear. At least not for me.
The Gallery button is there though and works perfect.

I checked the code, and it appears you're correct! Thanks for notifying me, I fixed it and will upload it in a moment. Please re-download in 2 mins. Enjoy!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I checked the code, and it appears you're correct! Thanks for notifying me, I fixed it and will upload it in a moment. Please re-download in 2 mins. Enjoy!
Wow! Your dedication is impressive.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: Qleaf
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes