Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
dont know how to make a patch but i found and changed the lines in the functions.rpy so M_m gets Mom and so on
That's one way to do it. The better way is make new file, copy the variable defining statements into said file, change them as desired, then set it to be the last thing done during the initialization process by putting "init 999:" at the top of the file. This way the original definitions by the dev are done then your chosen ones rewrite them just before the game starts.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I'm not a big fan of those search games for hidden images but I don't necessarily hate them either.
But if I have to search a render for some incredibly small item I usually hide the UI so nothing distracts me.
It took me an hour to realize that by hiding the UI you also hide the CDs and obviously can't find them anymore.

Stupid Decision.

I'd appreciate it if that could be changed.
If someone makes us search way too tiny items at least make them visible at all times and don't hide them behind the UI.

So far searching for the 5 images in this release was no fun little game with a nice reward but tedious and annoying.

For anyone having problems here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I played through the game twice and couldn't find anything. Now I know why.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How far can you go with M_M and S_S?
i haven't played this game either yet, but what is M_M and S_S? mom x mom and sister x sister? i can understand Sister on sister, but how would mom on mom work? if it's what i think M_M means.

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
This looks great, games similar to this have been slackin lately. Breath of fresh air.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
man o man, this looks fun. i saw it coming but actually thought rachel would be there too. and why does rachel look older than umm, m_m?? they all look hot! the story simple. the mc best friend is tipical .. sad sack..
OKAY now heres the rub. Graduation party (HS?), who ever had a gp with only 10 people ?? let alone everybody knowing its gonna be an orgy ?? shit has the world changed so much since my day and if so. would it be worth it to be 'young' again??
well what ever, i WILL 'play' the F outta this game. .. so long as it gets going.

Reactions: HansDampf788

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
Please make it possible to customize MC's name.
Too much MC dick stabbing my eyes at the beginning. Not here for the cock.

Love the ladies. Looking forward to more.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Some of us are on 4G internet and have tight data caps. It's not that I mind it taking awhile to download, it's that we might have to download it over several months! :poop:
I sort of tried to tell him that 1,1Gb for the content that is there is alot.
Not attacking those complaining about the size of games.
Doesn't really matter as there is a compressed version already.

Reactions: Zenithtb

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
No you cannot
You can edit the data.rpy files and change Alex by what you want. Seems to work that far...
edit: it does not in the dialogue though :( so you can replace in the script.rpy (3 occurrences I think)

Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Came here asking the same thing as some others it seems... So there's no way to change the MC's name? Damn, like why? Gotta admit I just turned the game off when I saw no nameable MC.

Oher than that it looks really good from the previews. This is definitely my kind of game, and one I'd support, but the name thing is a deal breaker. Will check it out again if that ever gets implemented officially. Will "watch" the thread in the meantime...

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes