Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Why the hell I keep downloading every new update? I must learn to be patient and wait at least 1 year...
Because it's one of the few games, imho, where all the girls look nice :) My least fav. is Maya, she is still pretty and hot, kinda surplus, but if she can lead to some sexytime with her strict mother, then I can forgive her :)

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I get the short update complaints but I think I prefer smaller more frequent updates to the other options. I am assuming this update is setting us up for upcoming Eileen-Alex interactions because otherwise the "gigantic waste of effort" description becomes accurate (the secret gallery adds credibility to Eileen having a bigger role but that hasn't been true for mom as of yet). I remain positive about this VN and I will continue to follow.

Reactions: juznone

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

salome

May 7, 2017
Hey Quonix when will you finish your game? it's starting to get long............................................................. :mad:
Hey Quonix tu le finis quand ton jeu? ça commence à être long.....................................................................:mad:

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
The renders are amazing, but in Maya's house, Maya would only be my second choice. Anyway, I do think that the updates could be (later, but) longer, but I don't think that giving this game a bad rating on a pirate site would be fair.

After all, this developer
  • still delivers regular updates
  • without suddenly releasing some skeleton drug trip instead of a sexy update :sneaky:
  • while still keeping anticipation high (yes, I know, the number of women to conquer is decreasing, but some of them are still a reason to be curious about how the story will develop).

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes