Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
No More Money, Lust Theory, Midnight Paradise, Life in Santa Country, I can go on about games that takes forever to get to the "mom".
i have put those game on ignore list sooo yeah .
i am going put this game on ignore list soon to. very very soon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i have put those game on ignore list sooo yeah .
i am going put this game on ignore list soon to. very very soon.
That's silly, since one just got to the "mom" and a banger of a scene, the other is close, the other had a scene, and so on...since those are some of the best games in the genere.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That's silly, since one just got to the "mom" and a banger of a scene, the other is close, the other had a scene, and so on...since those are some of the best games in the genere.
Which finally got a mom scene? I think Lust Theory has had them for awhile

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
The renders are amazing, but in Maya's house, Maya would only be my second choice. Anyway, I do think that the updates could be (later, but) longer, but I don't think that giving this game a bad rating on a pirate site would be fair.

After all, this developer
  • still delivers regular updates
  • without suddenly releasing some skeleton drug trip instead of a sexy update :sneaky:
  • while still keeping anticipation high (yes, I know, the number of women to conquer is decreasing, but some of them are still a reason to be curious about how the story will develop).
I like what you said, it's about understanding what the game is proposed to be and in that regard I think the dev is delivering. I'd even add to the list that the dev makes the effort to proofread before releasing the update. The game is entertaining enough.
I haven't download since update 0.19, I want to have at least 1 hour of gameplay when I download it again, I guess I still going to have to wait for a while.

Reactions: lurkin and ash996

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
which one had a scene with mom and after how many updates? i mean. last time i played those game you name was like 2 years ago.
also diden`t No More Money got abandoned ? if i remember correctly

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
which one had a scene with mom and after how many updates? i mean. last time i played those game you name was like 2 years ago.
also diden`t No More Money got abandoned ? if i remember correctly
No, NMN didn't get abandoned ever, it just had an update a few weeks ago....

I already answered above which one, LiSC, and LT/EoL already had them, and MP is ramping up to the final arch...

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Guilty Pleasure v0.30 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Guilty Pleasure with KoGa3's multi-mod included to v0.30.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone!
Merry Christmas! This update is really last minute, as the update is bigger than usual, I only finished working on it just now.
We have 4 animations in this update, spoilers ahead! Two of the animations are MC/Maya, one MC/Lilly, and one with Tasha Solo right at the very end, I usually don't like spoiling stuff like this, but considering how much you guys have been waiting for some Tasha content, I decided to make an exception this one time.
I'm currently uploading the builds and will be posting them as soon as the uploads are complete.
Once again, thank you all for your support!
Content:
  • Acts 129, 130, 131, and 132.
  • 4 Animations
  • 180+ Images
  • 1600+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/12/2023
  • $5 Patrons 24/12/2023
  • $1 Patrons 03/01/2024

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
One with Tasha Solo right at the very end.
So I guess that animation could be Tasha privately masturbating after either witnessing; a. One of the MC/Maya scenes or b. The MC/Lilly scene, and we just "happen" to stumble upon it and then fade to black/wait for next update.

We here will find out after the first of the year.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.40 star(s) 114 Votes