Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
i waited 3 updates before playing and yet still it took me 15 min, with lots and lots of bla bla bla and one extremely short mundane 3some scene

i am going to do what i should have done long time ago, Putting this game on ignore.
its just not worth wasting your time on.

i will be back in 1 year or 2 or maybe its best coming back in 10 years.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
wonder what will be in this short ass update like the ones before it probably nothing to do with the family at all probably to do with the girlfriend/neighbor or some shit like that either way like the Vn/game but the updates are short as fuck just saying but either way i like it and will play it it might not sound like it but i do like this VN/game just erks me sometimes how short the updates are and the direction it goes sometimes but it is what it is they all cant be winners though i suppose (y):coffee::cool::coffee:

Reactions: Fapmaister

ll2777

Apr 15, 2022
why are people so mean
What do you mean? If you mean about the complains... I disagree. It's really justified, this game is in dev since the pandemic and as far as i know is one of the most profitable. I agree with you in overall, in this forum people who almost never pay complain way to much and too passive/agressive.

Reactions: Fapmaister

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What do you mean? If you mean about the complains... I disagree. It's really justified, this game is in dev since the pandemic and as far as i know is one of the most profitable. I agree with you in overall, in this forum people who almost never pay complain way to much and too passive/agressive.
It has had the exact same release format and schedule for the last 3 years. If people are still coming in here bitching about a small update they are just trying to start shit.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Ok, fuck Alex, how can he deny that little vixen Lily her time. Also he better not fuck it up and make her leave, worst incest brother of all time LOL :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Guilty Pleasure v0.33 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this game should be over, we still need to fuck the mom, but if the dev does this it's really gameover, so what can we do they don't even have a dog.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another short update...5 minutes play time...damn dev, make them a bit consistent pls

Feb 20, 2024
This is kinetic bullshit. No decisive choice is given to the player. There's forced lesbianism here too. Technically it's 3some, but completely wrongly done. The carpet licking between the sisters made me have no interest in the two main LIs. Family lesbianism ruins the game for me maybe even worse than NTR. It's a shame to throw this game in the trash too, because I can hardly throw the sisters out of the story. It would have been okay if both sisters had come on their own turn or on different days, but at the same time and forced carpet licking so the game ended there. The whole 3some was poorly done. OR if the MC had said "NO to 3some" then the game could have continued, but not like this. So I get more hard drive space. I'm out.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I just started a replay (due to the size of updates...I waited for some decent playtime and forgot about this title), and I just noticed something odd with the mom asking about MC's friend, Mark. Say Hi to him for me...? Why is she wanting to say hi to Mark? He is a fucking idiot sidekick, who has dumb ideas. :unsure:

Note: You will notice I changed the text box and adjusted the gui parameters...I did this for my own visual tastes (I don't like how the default dialog text was being displayed).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hmm...I just started a replay (due to the size of updates...I waited for some decent playtime and forgot about this title), and I just noticed something odd with the mom asking about MC's friend, Mark. Say Hi to him for me...? Why is she wanting to say hi to Mark? He is a fucking idiot sidekick, who has dumb ideas. :unsure:

Note: You will notice I changed the text box and adjusted the gui parameters...I did this for my own visual tastes (I don't like how the default dialog text was being displayed).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
10/10 She's fuckin him bro. Humans never greet each other unless they are fucking.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I really enjoy this game & accepted the consistent short monthly updates. I was a patron for a short while but gave it up as I realised it was going to take years for this game to come to fruition. Now I only download every 5th update which kind of gives a "standard" update length feel compared to other games.

The thing that makes me shake my head in bewilderment though - is NOT the fact that the dev does short monthly updates - but after more than 3 years of doing the same thing, people are still complaining!!! It's gotta be either masochism or rank stupidity... if you don't like it, complain once & then ignore the game. But some of the users here are STILL complainig after all this time!!

Sometimes I feel that humanity is doomed... "stupid" & "entitlement" are overtaking "common sense" & "respect". :cautious:

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes