d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Tried this game today for the first time and it took about 2 hours to complete available content. It's disappointing since this game has been in the making for almost 1.5 years.

I can't imagine how frustrated those people must be who have been following this game since the first release.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang whats up with these small updates

Its like everytime its like 1 min maybe 2 min gameplay time

And ending it on such a cliffhanger man not cool :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fz

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
So, let me get this straight. The MC's dick just magically slipped through the fly of his shorts. All the shorts I have ever seen either have a zippered fly or no fly at all. Then it just magically slipped inside of his sister's cloths and then inside of her. That is just really, really lazy writing.

The dev needs to be careful, because this technically qualifies as rape, since it is not consensual. Unless that's the direction he wants to take it.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well since we got caught by Rachel, that game lost almost all interest for me. I just don't like Maya and i guess the dev is trying to get out of incest maybe to avoid Patreon problems.
So they have been naughty and the big sister has put an end to their shit!:ROFLMAO:
So what, now we get a little car "accident" with Rachel and of course they will pretend that nothing happened or we will spend the next ten updates discussing about that "slip in".
I just hope the MC will stay in, blow his load and make her pregnant, a good revenge against that shitty cockblocking big sister of my ass!:ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes