Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Choices do not mean much as a practical matter. Otherwise you would have to develop brunching story which would branch into totally different storylines and, thus, stories (or “games”).
Not necessarily. For instance, if the game story focus is on a male main character and incest like this game, it could offer the options to go after the younger sister, the older sister, the mom, the aunt, etc. and any combination of them, and still the developer would be able to tell his story.

It is not fun to busy your right hand with answering stupid questioner like “kiss her” or “go to bed”, is what I’m saying.
Of course those options would not have much of an impact on players enjoyment. But options like: (Rub her tits or ass), (have oral, vaginal or anal sex), (accept to have sex with X or not), (invite a 3rd person to the sexual fun or not) I suppose you get the idea. These options would be great, because those who loves tits or ass would pick the option that satisfies their kinks, the same for those into threesomes, etc. These options add to the game, increasing its sexual tension in the case of foreplay options, and players immersion and enjoyment when they provide kinks options. And all of them don't necessarily change the game story.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
But options like: (Rub her tits or ass), (have oral, vaginal or anal sex), (accept to have sex with X or not), (invite a 3rd person to the sexual fun or not) I suppose you get the idea. These options would be great, because those who loves tits or ass would pick the option that satisfies their kinks, the same for those into threesomes, etc. These options add to the game, increasing its sexual tension in the case of foreplay options, and players immersion and enjoyment when they provide kinks options. And all of them don't necessarily change the game story.
My guess is, he meant the infamous one Choice options that some Dev's uses. You're in the middle of the scene and out of nowhere pops the choice up e.g. [Kiss her] nothing else just that one option sololy.
It is immersion breaking, stops the flow of the scenario for NO Reason and wants the player to interact to go further. Needless, just transition into the next screen.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I assume it’s all about perspective. I do not identify myself with MC. Thus I do not care if MC likes tits or whatever.

Generally, if story is good, if scene is hot I have fun. Otherwise I’m out, whether tits emphasized or it’s elder sister instead of younger one.

What matters to me if chars are developed, if there are story arcs, if there is a story worth mentioning to begin with.

Suspension of disbelief is one of preconditions to enjoy fiction. Forcing one’s mind to think even a little bit harms that.

Picking choices like “kiss her” or “grab tit” isn’t big deal compared to find where is stupid notebook in loitered bedroom hidden, but still.

Anyways. This particular VN is one of the best in genre for me. My only complaint is it tends to be short.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
My guess is, he meant the infamous one Choice options that some Dev's uses. You're in the middle of the scene and out of nowhere pops the choice up e.g. [Kiss her] nothing else just that one option sololy.
It is immersion breaking, stops the flow of the scenario for NO Reason and wants the player to interact to go further. Needless, just transition into the next screen.
Indeed. This one takes cake for sure ha-ha

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Yes, this is dumb. One option is no option at all.

I assume it’s all about perspective. I do not identify myself with MC. Thus I do not care if MC likes tits or whatever.
That's fine, every player has his own way to enjoy a game. For me game enjoyment is all about immersion, I have to feel I'm living the situations the MC goes through throughout the game story. So if my sexual preference in a given scene is there as an option I will enjoy the game much more!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I want to like this game, but man is it the biggest tease ever. You might think 200 images is at least a few minutes, but it's like 30 seconds. Then wishes you well until next time.

Reactions: Takkertje

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I want to like this game, but man is it the biggest tease ever. You might think 200 images is at least a few minutes, but it's like 30 seconds. Then wishes you well until next time.
But you can like it. You don't have to play every update as it gets released, you could wait for some more updates. It gets updated frequently. Key is, to have enough stuff to "distract" you inbetween the update cycles. ;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well another 5 minutes of nothing but just chatting about something we already have seen many times, should i should i not, do you want or not, should you tell or not.
It becomes really annoying, i wish next time the dev makes a 10 minutes update about people sleeping outside under the sun around the pool it would be more thrilling for sure!:rolleyes:

Reactions: yolol

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well another 5 minutes of nothing but just chatting about something we already have seen many times, should i should i not, do you want or not, should you tell or not.
It becomes really annoying, i wish next time the dev makes a 10 minutes update about people sleeping outside under the sun around the pool it would be more thrilling for sure!:rolleyes:
Why are you actually playing the game? Is someone standing behind you with a gun and forcing you to do it? This is now the Xth complain about 5min updates here and that's it getting annoying for you. Before that you complained about the forced Maya content several times. Dude, please look for a game you like...

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why are you actually playing the game? Is someone standing behind you with a gun and forcing you to do it? This is now the Xth complain about 5min updates here and that's it getting annoying for you. Before that you complained about the forced Maya content several times. Dude, please look for a game you like...
But, that is his agenda.

Reactions: Kukipett and J.R.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
But i like that game in general, there are good scenes and bad ones like in every game. So basically i should just say "i love that game" with a stupid smile on my face without pointing on some annoying facts.
This is a forum where we talk about the game we play, are we just supposed to praise the dev and be positive, it would be lame as fuck.
If you can't stand the fact that some people may not be 100 % positive and have the exact opinion as yours, you are just hurting yourself by reading this.

I like that game and when i get a short update without significant content, i feel frustrated because i need more, i think you can understand this.
The fact that many games actually get shorter and shorter updates each month or even each week is not a good sign, it just means that the dev is trying to get as much attention as possible in order to get more patrons.
The result is that you play the game casually without having the time to really get into it.
Well, yes you can wait for 4-5 updates and play them altogether but we are curious you know !!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
But i like that game in general, there are good scenes and bad ones like in every game. So basically i should just say "i love that game" with a stupid smile on my face without pointing on some annoying facts.
This is a forum where we talk about the game we play, are we just supposed to praise the dev and be positive, it would be lame as fuck.
If you can't stand the fact that some people may not be 100 % positive and have the exact opinion as yours, you are just hurting yourself by reading this.

I like that game and when i get a short update without significant content, i feel frustrated because i need more, i think you can understand this.
The fact that many games actually get shorter and shorter updates each month or even each week is not a good sign, it just means that the dev is trying to get as much attention as possible in order to get more patrons.
The result is that you play the game casually without having the time to really get into it.
Well, yes you can wait for 4-5 updates and play them altogether but we are curious you know !!
Ok. But you've already done that here several times. And since you've also been following the game for some time now, you should actually know that the small updates won't change. So you skip some for longer updates or you are (like me) too curious and play the small ones. But then a (multiple) complaining about it I find a bit odd.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
“Choices” is the next worse thing after pixel hunting and puzzle solving in this genre for me.

Choices do not mean much as a practical matter. Otherwise you would have to develop brunching story which would branch into totally different storylines and, thus, stories (or “games”). As a practical matter most “choices” in “games” hide or reveal couple of scenes is all. Big deal.

It is not fun to busy your right hand with answering stupid questioner like “kiss her” or “go to bed”, is what I’m saying.

Another way to waste development resources are “animations”. Ugh.

It’s either good story or not. It’s either my right hand is busy with something fun or grabs mouse to close yet another spectacular pixel hunting boredom.

As for this story in particular it’s one of my favorites. Updates tend to be fun but short. Not a big deal. Looking forward to check out another one, thanks!
The best choice should be "cum inside" or just do auto creampies so you can use both hands to fap.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
In all seriousness my main (and only) problem with this story is I constantly confuse elder sister with mom.

Mom looks super-hot but wa-a-ay too young.

No such problem with aunty however. She looks nice but quite believable and convincing at the same time, he-he.

As always: nice but super short.

I’m looking forward to re-experience the whole thing by the end of the year though.

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes