Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
The game has 8381 lines of code in the rpy file. There is a total of 17 menus. Last one is on line 4455. For almost half of the game, the player does not decide anything, he just follows the story. Just plain boring clicking on pictures and reading text.
In my opinion, the game should be labeled Kinetic novel, or a comics.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I wish I had your patience. You've got about an hours worth to go through.
It's not really patience. It's just that I'm following lots of games and have very little free time to play them, so now I check this one, in a couple of days another one, over the weekend I play maybe 2... and without noticing it I can go several months without even realizing that I haven't played a specific game.

I even got into the habit of skipping every other update of some of my favourite games like CoBD or BaDIK to have more content. That means around 1 year without playing those :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure: I'm guessing this must be game logic screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png :oops: now in my many many years of wearing shorts in the summer not once have I ever come across shorts that arn't either Bamuda or Cut off's that have ever had such a thing as a slit in the front of them.
I could be wrong but if they exist they don't sell them in my country.
And to be honest looking at his supposed shorts they look more like boxer short underwear than actual shorts.
But for the sake of game logic lets just say they do exist and a hard cock can accidentally find its way to poke out of this fictional slit.
Even allowing for what must be worlds most uneven and bumpiest road ever.
How the hell do's his now free cock also manage to completely push aside a girls panties before inserting it's self.
Thats some fekin magical cock the MC has.

This btw is not a complaint just an observation of incredulity I had to get off my chest.
Who know's maybe now I have talked about it maybe it will now seem a wee bit more plausible :unsure:......
Erm NOPE.:ROFLMAO:

Just sayin

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD and Nulldev

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
:unsure: I'm guessing this must be game logic View attachment 1964102 View attachment 1964133 View attachment 1964134 :oops: now in my many many years of wearing shorts in the summer not once have I ever come across shorts that arn't either Bamuda or Cut off's that have ever had such a thing as a slit in the front of them.
I could be wrong but if they exist they don't sell them in my country.
But for the sake of game logic lets just say they do exist and a hard cock can accidentally find its way to poke out of this fictional slit.
Even allowing for what must be worlds most uneven and bumpiest road ever.
How the hell do's his now free cock also manage to completely push aside a girls panties before inserting it's self.
Thats some fekin magical cock the MC has.

This btw is not a complaint just an observation of incredulity I had to get off my chest.
How know's maybe now I have talked about it maybe it will now seem a wee bit more plausible :unsure:......
Erm NOPE.:ROFLMAO:

Just sayin
Older sister was really wet(it was hot for everyone).
Math is pretty direct:

Skirt
Skimpy Panties
Wet Sweaty Pussy
Sexually deprived female setting on male she's attracted to
Wet dreams of Male
Loose swim-trunks
Not enough room to move side to side(fully packed vehicle)
Bumpy road
Hard cock slips contaminant
Female getting rube'd where she likes not fully aware of it atm
Soaked Skimpy Panties from soaking Wet Pussy

It's not far fetched.
It can and does happen.
Know it from personal experience.

Difference is, the radio didn't drown out the BIG 'O' we had.
Didn't go unnoticed, by EVERYONE.
Will never live it down to this day.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence MrD812 but I'd say either more happended than you remember or some one knew and probbaly had far more to do with the "Accident" than they where ever letting on since despite how cramped the conditions claimed there was still ways the "Accident" could of been avoided.
Either way Sorry but I didn't buy the excuse ingame and I'm not buying it now.

Just saying

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
No offence MrD812 but I'd say either more happended than you remember or some one knew and probbaly had far more to do with the "Accident" than they where ever letting on since despite how cramped the conditions claimed there was still ways the "Accident" could of been avoided.
Either way Sorry but I didn't buy the excuse ingame and I'm not buying it now.

Just saying
Say and think whatever You wish.
When it happens to You.
Then You'll know, You'll never forget it vividly.

Like as if, those whom witnessed it would allow that to happen anyways.
Good Luck with comprehending it! (y)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I said it before and I will say it again. These update lengths are right in the ballpark of the creator of "Something Special"

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Game has gone down hill really fast once the meet the aunt. No longer taboo. I did like the idea of them fucking in front of the sister and getting her to masturbate but then the aunt ruins it by calling her out? Would've been better if her character didn't exist. Let the MC and little sister just get more brazen and slowly corrupt the sexually deprived big sister so you can have the best of both world slow burn on one end and fast on the other.

The MC sums it up perfectly "we've been caught so many times I don't even care" ---- well that just about ruins 99% of the allure of incest/taboo.

Dissapointed but oh well.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I'm not so far into the game but what I don't get is, why is every other frame a render of the MC? I mean, we all know why we're here, and it's not to look at fictionalised versions of ourselves. Somehow the dev has it in mind that when the MC says something, the camera must pan to him. But he isn't making a Hollywood film. It's really OK just to keep the focus on the ladies.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm surprised a new update not out yet. Well this evil ass dev is probably trying to find a way to do another cliffhanger.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
:unsure: I'm guessing this must be game logic View attachment 1964102 View attachment 1964133 View attachment 1964134 :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you surprised how this could happen? ooh, you'll be rewarded for your curiosity. =)
wait a bit. as soon as you go out to sea, a mosaic of mysterious events will begin to take shape by itself. you will be quite surprised, hehe... you WILL be surprised! =)
I also asked many questions about moments that seemed illogical to me. but then everything fell into place, as soon as some of the characters began to tell the truth. and you will know the truth sooner than you think - even before the end of the content related to the 0.16 release. just sit up straight and be patient.
It won't be long before the masks come off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
i really like this game, i really like the story and the direction it's going, but i have to concur with a lot of people's complaints. the updates are super short, especially if you're a fast reader. maybe if the dev didn't create a render for each piece of dialogue they'd be able to write more and animate more? just a thought.
The updates are short because there's (or was) one every month. Making AVN is alot of tedius work if you do everything solo. Outline and write a story, pose and render scenes and animations, write thousands of lines of code for all that, and then debug it all and hope everything goes according to plan (repeat chunks that don't). Westy (Proud Father) does a monthly behind-the-scenes time-lapse video and sometimes a single render/scene in Daz can take an entire day (10-12 hours) just to pose if there's alot of characters in it at once if you don't want it looking like shit with unintended clipping everywhere. Many dev's take the easy way out and simply make it 2D characters overlapping 2D backgrounds (ie No Place Like Home), but end result looks meh. Even simpler ones with only 2 chars talking in a wide open space with no other nearby objects to collide or do unintended weird things with (ie small bits of furniture breaking off and sticking to a char's clothing, which also needs to not clip through the characters body, particularly during animations) can take 20-30 minutes (or more). Multiply that times hundreds for even a small update plus a few animation loops and a month is pretty impressive and it's no wonder a 1000-render update takes 3 months. I'm guessing Quonix either needs a break or needed to put out a bigger update than he can do in a single month to not have it end on an odd note.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes