NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I understand it takes a long time, and I'm saying it would take less time if he didn't make a different pose every time it's a characters turn to speak.
I'm guessing he wanted to be different with more detail. Most dev's do it the quick way (dialog betwen 2 characters= same 2 renders flipping back and forth), or jerky animations that are like 5 fps and the same 10 renders playing on a 2 second loop (ie the ones from Maou Sama).

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I'm guessing he wanted to be different with more detail. Most dev's do it the quick way (dialog betwen 2 characters= same 2 renders flipping back and forth), or jerky animations that are like 5 fps and the same 10 renders playing on a 2 second loop (ie the ones from Maou Sama).
Yeah, whatever I guess. I don't think the dev even reads this page so any criticism I put out is prolly fallen on deaf ears.

Reactions: NakedSingularity

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So 0.18 will have no scenes, or "just" no animated scenes?
He calls the scenes "Acts", so there are three new ones in the next update. And yes, no new animations.

I hear already the complains "short update" - well, it probably is with only three new added Acts. Maybe I skip this update also and wait for the next one. At least I'll try...

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
GuiltyPleasure-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Car4man

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
NOPE another , smuty runing around on circles , game , add it a bunch of no sense plot ....

only good thing about this are the NO SO BAD FEMALE RENDERS...

• Angry
Reactions: water_rockz_sockz
3.40 star(s) 114 Votes