Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
i kinda feel that way also .. like the aunt's gonna get plowed before mom :p
TBH, I'm surprised it hasn't already. She wants to ever since the TitJob on the yacht. It's been building for a while. The Mom build has barely begun. (Wouldn't say no to a threesome with them both though. ;) )

Reactions: ImperialD

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
v0.37 Changelog
New

Hey everyone!
v0.37 is ready, I'm making the builds and uploading them as I type this.
In this update, we move forward with Lilly's plans for Tasha, get Rachel more involved, and see where all that leads us to, I don't want to spoil this update as I quite like where it leads us.
And now for updates regarding the new game, Hedonia Springs University. I have already made a character post regarding the landlady of our MC, and actually changed the model a bit based on your inputs in the poll and comments, I have to say that most of the characters for the game, along with some of the main locations, are complete. At this point I just need to get started on the story, and finish up some coding, I think a first release of that game is possible within 3 to 4 months, but don't quote me on that, as I want to have quite a bit of content and I'm not sure how long it will take since I'll be doing this in my spare time, but I will keep you updated on that and make another 2 character posts this month.
Anyway, the update for Guilty Pleasure will be posted later today, as soon as the upload is finished.
Once again, thank you for your amazing support!
And remember to bookmark the page, just in case!
Content:
  • Acts 153, 154, 155, and 156.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1700+ Words
  • 1 Animation
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/06/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/06/2024
  • $1 Patrons 04/07/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)
Working on a new game too? Shouldn't they work on getting bigger than 5 minute (too generous?) updates out for Guilty Pleasure before splitting the workload even more :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fapmaister

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Next episode Mom gets a taste :cool::LOL: (y)
Hope so, great game and all but the slow burn with those who are clearly lusting for it (esp aunt) is painful to experience as a player lol. Last time i played up to the tease of another new character out of left fiend and decided i would come back in a year as the dev has clearly gotten himself side tracked yet again lol.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I had that issue with the pixeldrain compressed version. The Mega version works fine though.
PIXELDRAIN still having issues with their servers I see, been going on for 2 weeks, it says the upload is complete and fine, but then when people download it, it's fucked up. I will fix it here in a bit.

Reactions: Highrar

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
damn so short....it takes more to download the game than play the update...
[/Q the render count is also a little bit of short,and clearly the dev can work on 2 games at same time so he\she have the time and toolsto develop this one faster or bigger,so is a shame ,some ppl dont think is better finish one to beggin to work in the new one

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
July: Alright cat's out of the bag. Next comes a scolding or, a walk off in disgust followed by a venting to Christine. After that a pay off that we've been waiting for, and will be disapointed by, since the Yacht.

August/September: will be uneventful build up and teasing.

October/November: Threeway with Rachel/Lilly that is intrupted by Christine where she joins in and we get our first full-on scene between Lilly and Rachel.

December: Break for the Holidays.

January: Back to the home gym for the Tasha scene debut where we discover that she was watching the group scene and got so turned on/embarrassed that she rushed to the home gym to grind on one of the free weights.

February: Finally sex with Tasha.

March: Filler/Denouement

April: Time skip to see every female protag pregnant, excluding side characters, and on a new Yacht living in International Waters.

With roughly ten months to go this is kind of how I see the rest of the story panning out.

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes