MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I've been following this game for a long time and just decided to try it today, wow, really amazing! knowing how old the game itself and the graphics are, but it’s done well, especially the animation at the beginning...(y)

:sneaky: Shit, Lilly is a hot sis just like Rachel! I like how the story is going so far. 1000179496.png

Reactions: 6string420

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I've been following this game for a long time and just decided to try it today, wow, really amazing! knowing how old the game itself and the graphics are, but it’s done well, especially the animation at the beginning...(y)

:sneaky: Shit, Lilly is a hot sis just like Rachel! I like how the story is going so far. View attachment 3708899
I really enjoy it too. There's no meaningful choices, but I was aware that was likely going in. Since I like every character in it, it's no big deal for me, even though I'm not a fan of forced sex/romance. Lilly is my fav, but not gonna complain about Rachel, Tasha or Christine either. Maya & Mandy round it all out nicely.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm surprised the MC hasn't had hardcore sex with his busty auntie. I'm sure his mommy would be jealous to know hes banging the same horny sister she banged in college!

Reactions: Nulldev

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.37 Changelog
New

Hey everyone!
v0.37 is ready, I'm making the builds and uploading them as I type this.
In this update, we move forward with Lilly's plans for Tasha, get Rachel more involved, and see where all that leads us to, I don't want to spoil this update as I quite like where it leads us.
And now for updates regarding the new game, Hedonia Springs University. I have already made a character post regarding the landlady of our MC, and actually changed the model a bit based on your inputs in the poll and comments, I have to say that most of the characters for the game, along with some of the main locations, are complete. At this point I just need to get started on the story, and finish up some coding, I think a first release of that game is possible within 3 to 4 months, but don't quote me on that, as I want to have quite a bit of content and I'm not sure how long it will take since I'll be doing this in my spare time, but I will keep you updated on that and make another 2 character posts this month.
Anyway, the update for Guilty Pleasure will be posted later today, as soon as the upload is finished.
Once again, thank you for your amazing support!
And remember to bookmark the page, just in case!
Content:
  • Acts 153, 154, 155, and 156.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1700+ Words
  • 1 Animation
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/06/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/06/2024
  • $1 Patrons 04/07/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Like seriously? Everyone bitching about this dev and his monthly updates and how it has no content, and now people want this update?

Guilty Pleasure [v0.37] [Quonix]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Like seriously? Everyone bitching about this dev and is monthly updates and how it has no content, and now people want this update?

Our 5$ hero. You will be remembered, until the next update :-D

And only why we are bitching is because MC is douche, and never goes down on any of his GF's.

Reactions: Fapmaister

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited: