drskittles

Dec 1, 2019
There is a difference in "boring" slow burn VN and "interesting" slow burn VN.
As I wrote, after an interesting start, the VN became more redundand (boring). For a good slow burn VN it is missing interesting dialogs. Most dialogs are rather trivial or speculations or referencing content that just happened or is to happen next.
Preview for Act 161ff is that mc tells Maya what happened so far. If the players have followed the VN, they should know what happened so far, so not much new content to be expected when existing content is rehashed ...

The content of this update (v0.38) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hero we need. For a short update where nothing new happens, I much prefer to just read it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Speculation:

Only four or five versions left until the Mom either
- gets caught being intimate with Christine or
- gets caught masturbating
by at least one of the persons involved in the scheme.

Then it will probably go like it did with Rachel:
- "I will not have sex with you."
- "Yes you will."
- "Great idea, let's fuck!"

Because the one thing Quonix really sucks at is building sexual tension between the characters. It just happens.
(The yacht is ca act 56-87, so around mid game. Current act is 160.)
When I read the events on the yacht, I expected things there to go further with help of Christine ...
Mom and Christine could have done their bondage/bdsm games while mc and the girls have their fun.
Catching Mom and Christine in the act would have been helpful to reduce Mom's authority and to increase tolerance for "sexual acts between siblings" in the family.
They could have expanded the drinking game to include Mom and Christine, maybe getting Mom a bit drunk and have her engage in more lewd acts/dares with the girls and eventually, if Mom is horny and drunk enough, with mc and his dick.

It would have been even more interesting to also invite Maya and Eileen to the yacht for some days, Eileen joining Mom and Christine in their bondage/bdsm interest while Maya has fun with mc, Lilly and Rachel (threesome, foursome).

But then dev broke the yacht, mc and the girls went home and since then the Mom and Christine story never really progressed much further, only making tiny steps like all girls sunbathing topless at the pool, Christine giving a blowjob, Mom using Christine's sex toy, ....

Reactions: Monogatari2005
3.40 star(s) 119 Votes