Apr 6, 2024
View attachment 1084819

Overview:
The game starts with a normal morning, in which you get a call from your best friend,
who wants your help in planning the high school graduation party.
What you didn't expect, was that this little party would awaken new feelings in you, and in the person now closest to you.
These feelings will have a long-reaching effect on your life and on your household dynamic,
as the two of you start to pull those you care about into your newfound Guilty Pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-25
Release Date: 2024-07-24
Developer: Quonix - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.38
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Multi Mod* - Hidden Images -
- - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.38
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Multi Mod* - Hidden Images -
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/guilty-pleasu,............ I hope in the next update he will fuck her and this scene will be super hot. It has already dragged on for a long time, otherwise I just don't see the point in downloading it if everything is so drawn out.​

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
The most pointless update I've ever seen. But at least the game is coming to a close soon (I say soon, but who knows how long it'll be), too many games just go on forever and the favorite characters never get any updates. So hopefully the next update will make up for this lackluster update.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Wow. Is this the first game you've checked out on F95?
Last figure I heard was 16,000+ games on F95. I doubt Guilty Pleasure would be in the top 10,000 for tastelessness.
They are a troll. If you look at their post history, it is nothing but negative postings.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
This is what I don't get.

If the dev decides to do an update let's say in 6 months, people would still bitch and say where the hell is the update, blah blah blah... He does it monthly and people bitch it's too short. But if he decided to do it every 3-6 months and people would still bitch. The dev just can't win.

If people think it's too short then wait 3-6 months and now you have a "big" update.
There's a simple solution really. The dev just needs to do 6 months worth of work and complete that monthly. Everyone is happy! Right?!!? :HideThePain:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724169716174.png

Hey everyone!

It's been a really long day, but v0.39 is done and being prepared for upload as we speak!

In this update we move forward the story with Tasha, and a little bit of Maya, now that everything has been revealed we'll be having some frank discussions coming up, and see where that all leads us, it took a while to reach this point as I thought a more realistic approach would be the way to go for the story, and so far I think that has been a good choice, even if a little bit tedious.

I will be uploading the new version for Tier 3 patrons in a few hours, meanwhile remember to bookmark the page, just in case!

And as always, thank you all for your support!

Content:

• Acts 161, 162, 163, and 164.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1700+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:

• $20 Patrons 20/08/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/08/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/09/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)

Mar 12, 2024

View attachment 3950080

Hey everyone!

It's been a really long day, but v0.39 is done and being prepared for upload as we speak!

In this update we move forward the story with Tasha, and a little bit of Maya, now that everything has been revealed we'll be having some frank discussions coming up, and see where that all leads us, it took a while to reach this point as I thought a more realistic approach would be the way to go for the story, and so far I think that has been a good choice, even if a little bit tedious.

I will be uploading the new version for Tier 3 patrons in a few hours, meanwhile remember to bookmark the page, just in case!

And as always, thank you all for your support!

Content:

• Acts 161, 162, 163, and 164.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1700+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:

• $20 Patrons 20/08/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/08/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/09/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)
1700 is like 5 minutes reading tops.

3.40 star(s) 121 Votes