EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GunpowderCocktail_latest_banner.png

Overview:
For a young man who has been abandoned by his father and whose family is not well off, finding a bag filled with $500,000 can be very tempting. But if he gets that bag, will his life be as good as he imagined?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-02-24
Developer: ByteHog Prime - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Steam
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The main game contains AVOIDABLE NTR.
The Bonus NTR Episodes contains UNAVOIDABLE NTR.

If this offends you then please vacate the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - -
Android (v0.4.1): - - -

Bonus Episodes

Extras: Hidden Cards Guide - Gallery Unlocker* - Signatures - German TL* - Walkthrough Mod*
dkbacon thanks for the link
* This port / unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg h_99.jpg 05.jpg 08.jpg 11.jpg sp_bath.png 10.jpg 16.jpg 12.jpg 15.jpg a_00.png m_00.png 14.jpg 20.jpg 09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Sandbox? Duh...
Sandbox.... :cry:
s Sandbox Avoidable? (n)

Renders look good, let's see how good this sandbox is.

Game has a very simple hint system that will allow you to play comfortably. Don't worry about that.
Also, for the v0.1.0, you don't need to use sandbox elements to finish the main story.
If you want to try the free roam events, then you have to use it. But trust me, these are also very simple :)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Looking at tags, the question what tags should be included was surely just answerd with: "YES".
Jokes aside, will look at that later. Seems like a very, very, very ambitious project. Hope for you, that it doesn't backfire and you are able to cope with it without burning out. Good luck dev!

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Wait... this game's planned to have sissification as well? I don't know guy. What's the intended audience for this game? Tags are all over the place.
Actually, I added this tag for possible comedic content in the game... And not for the MC. I thought it might be misunderstood too. I think it would be better if I removed it. LOL.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes