Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Good foundation for the game. Nice sets. Really need a clear indicator to the player that they've reached the end of the update. Otherwise we're just moving from location to location clicking on everything--not very fun at all.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm nice looking game, the NTR stuff and comedy gives me Power Vacuum vibe. Not too fond of certain stuff like sandbox... ugh... and some tags are really questionable like sleep sex which was always a weird one... it's just raping someone in their sleep, really not my thing, BDSM again not my thing and urination... stay far, FAR away from that one.

Well good luck to the dev, i will keep an eye on it, if the future updates are too my liking i will throw in some support.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Game has a very simple hint system that will allow you to play comfortably. Don't worry about that.
Also, for the v0.1.0, you don't need to use sandbox elements to finish the main story.
If you want to try the free roam events, then you have to use it. But trust me, these are also very simple :)
Doubt, do you plan the game to have "paths" that is to say one story ntr and another without ntr? or is it more like some "extra" scenes.

It's just curiosity.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Norton did not seem to like this file, I rarely see any blocks for Renpy games. Has anyone else had any issues or is this just a false flag?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Beeeeettttaaaaa!! Anyway the game looks extremely promising I just dont like how they do the initial releases with so little content. If they want people to support them on patreon or whatever else they should at least give us something to chew on otherwise its just gonna be another game we forget about in a 2 weeks. You only get 1 chance to make a first impression. Anyway good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ann87ra

GoroDaimon

Dec 14, 2018
funny 2nd review for a 10 min demo lol
if you read everything and search all the rooms and locations on the map
you look for events in each part of the day and you do it 2 times to be able to see each path (Love-NTR) it takes more than 10 minutes.
I like the sandbox and the variety of tags what can I say.
And not all events are in hints like when you visiting the rooms at night
I didn't put that in the review because it's a repeatable event without much text and based on the obvious tags...
imagine the bible that I am going to write when the game is complete XD

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes