Gunpowder Cocktail [v0.4.1] [ByteHog Prime]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GunpowderCocktail-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Correct, there is nothing new besides being able to change relationships along with 2 new animations...

View attachment 2557770

They are cheats, try looking, found them in about 30 seconds...

View attachment 2557773
You shouldn't mess with the game files mate. Otherwise you'll get some problems like this( UI bugs ) or bigger ones. You can also break some game functions. Changing variables may seem simple and effective to you, but you don't know what it will cause.

I don't recommend you do that.

Also,

->I'm gonna publish a guide on how to use cheat codes in an hour

AND

->I haven't released the new update for android yet. The update was just released for PC last night.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
You shouldn't mess with the game files mate. Otherwise you'll get some problems like this( UI bugs ) or bigger ones. You can also break some game functions. Changing variables may seem simple and effective to you, but you don't know what it will cause.

Also,

->I'm gonna publish a guide on how to use cheat codes in an hour

AND

->I haven't released the new update for android yet. The update was just released for PC last night.
We are waiting for your interesting updates. Thanks for making this game

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Looked everywhere where is the hidden renders only found ones in the bathroom and living and bedroom( also how you can view them lol )

Also, are the 2 new animations in the previous content or is something new ??

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where you found it? I know it's computer screen but after that?
It's not the computer screen, it's a sticky note stuck to the table in your room, then enter the code on the computer.

Then you enter it on the command prompt on the computer, below the screen setting button.

Side notes about the codes/patch, you cannot enter it for a while, it won't be able to happen till you get into free roam (sandbox) at an office building, you can b line straight to your room from the map, and activate the patch.

I've been doing it for ages, I made my own i-patch, simple and effective, if I mess something up, it's my fault, and I assume the risks If something does happen no big deal to start over, as can tab through to wherever I messed up at :coffee:

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2020
Looked everywhere where is the hidden renders only found ones in the bathroom and living and bedroom( also how you can view them lol )

Also, are the 2 new animations in the previous content or is something new ??
Another hidden card is found in the Hall over one lamp

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How old is this game?
I dont see vaginal tag, whats going on.
Is the dev trying to blue ball yall or what

Reactions: Piat

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is the NTR Netorare or Netorase, or both? And how much of it is in the game? Thanks if anyone can clarify.

P.S - Not asking to cause problems, I'm not Anti-NTR, just curious.

Reactions: mc loving VI

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is the NTR Netorare or Netorase, or both? And how much of it is in the game? Thanks if anyone can clarify.

P.S - Not asking to cause problems, I'm not Anti-NTR, just curious.
Netorare, i think. Since MC seems very adamant in not let other guys take advantage of the girls.
Don't know about how much scenes since i don't play the ntr path. I think 5-6, maybe.

mikey36

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1872568

Overview:
For a young man who has been abandoned by his father and whose family is not well off, finding a bag filled with $500,000 can be very tempting. But if he gets that bag, will his life be as good as he imagined?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-19
Release Date: 2023-04-18
Developer: ByteHog Prime -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The main game contains 100% AVOIDABLE NTR.
If this offends you then please vacate the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.4.0): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.4.0): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Update Only

Hazel's Unfortunate Halloween Night (NTR):

I.PATCH: Relationship Changer
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1872632 View attachment 1872633 View attachment 1872635 View attachment 2148560 View attachment 1872637 View attachment 1872639 View attachment 1872640 View attachment 2148553 View attachment 1872641 View attachment 1872642 View attachment 1872643 View attachment 1872651 View attachment 2522924 View attachment 2522925 View attachment 1872652 View attachment 1872655 View attachment 1872656
GAME HAS POTENTIAL BUT I HOPE THERES A SCENE LIKE IN THAT HALLOWEEN EPISODE THAT ACTUALLY RESULTS IN SEX

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes