Unity Completed Guns of Succubus 2 [Final] [RakuRai]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

1234fillername1234

Nov 6, 2020
Great art, great character designs, horrible translation really hurts this game because there is only a couple images per scene, there is no "animation" of any kind and there aren't even alternating images. This game seems to HEAVILY rely on dialogue and story telling, but the translation basically makes it all impossible to understand. Really hurting this game right now. Also the loading times were INSANELY long for me for some reason especially considering how simple this game is. There are only a couple panel style pics, and there are a fair bit of lolis which I'm not personally into.

That being said the chibi animations are really cool on the characters they did a great job with that.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
Is it possible to pre-translate all the text instead of waiting for it to translate for each piece of dialogue?

lyuss

Jan 17, 2018
I'm at the final Boss, but when I have to give the last trigger to defeat her the game seems freezing
Had the same problem, and don't know what i exactly pushed (Well, you know, just fast pressing random buttons because of despair :D), but i think it's been "TAB" button, and then the game continued, another variant that you just need to wait a little, game frezze from time to time and don't react to anything, so you can try wait a couple of minutes and then press something

Last edited:

toarupettanko

Jul 12, 2017
In the readme.txt, it says
View attachment 1556020
I don't know the password myself (haven't beaten the game yet), but that's the hint the dev gave us.
Yeah I checked that, if you plug it into google translate it gives something like "What is the name of the girl who regained her smile" or something like that (I forget, I accidentally deleted it so I'll have to redownload it). You can plug it in yourself and see. Looks like we need someone to actually play the game to figure it out lol

dark998

May 23, 2020
I was not aware you could configure the Auto-translation, it is pretty decent after changing it from the default Google to DeepL. By the way, how to obtain the third ending? First two are explained in the text file, save all the bosses and don't save them. Will save them all in my first run.

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
I was not aware you could configure the Auto-translation, it is pretty decent after changing it from the default Google to DeepL. By the way, how to obtain the third ending? First two are explained in the text file, save all the bosses and don't save them. Will save them all in my first run.
Can you explain how to change it from the google translation to DeepL? I see the 'endpoint' setting in the config file, but I don't know what to put there. The default mtl is very difficult to understand.

Kyrari

May 24, 2019
Can you explain how to change it from the google translation to DeepL? I see the 'endpoint' setting in the config file, but I don't know what to put there. The default mtl is very difficult to understand.
replace the "GoogleTranslatev2" with " DeepLTranslate", works for me and better mtl in comparison to the current one.
can read and search "supported translators" to find other translator options if you wanna try that

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote