Unity Completed Guns of Succubus 2 [Final] [RakuRai]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 7, 2017
Press Alt+0 to open the Auto-translator menu. Then press the "Reload" button under the command panel.
That should do the trick. (Sadly you have to do that very often as you might have noticed...)
Thanks for the workaround.
If you disable Nvidia Experience Overlay, you also can press Alt+R to reload the translation.

adisul200

Jul 4, 2019
↑・X・↓・B・L・Y・R・A for gallery btw just go to screen press them in order enjoy free gallery

Jul 28, 2017
Here I was, thinking that the game wasn't fully released like a fool, waiting for an update that wasn't going to come.

Finally, I check their ci-en page and what do I find? They're working on a new game.

Sounds of Succubus:

Reactions: lucione666

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
Here I was, thinking that the game wasn't fully released like a fool, waiting for an update that wasn't going to come.

Finally, I check their ci-en page and what do I find? They're working on a new game.

Sounds of Succubus:
letsgoooo

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
their new game is lame imo

theres like 8 CG's at most and theyre all static which can be found in the games CG folder without having to go through the annoying move around to avoid being damaged type of "game"

also f95 on phone fucking sucks because you cant even write properly since for some reason it keeps auto spacing to a whole new line by 5x at once

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
I don't mind the CGs, but it bugs me when there's not a proper translation for the H-scenes considering I can find sexy pictures literally anywhere on the net.

Alengwan

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if anyone's still interested but I'm working on editing the MTL for this game to make it more...readable...(I'm not a native speaker.)
FYI I'm using the SUGOI TRANSLATOR as the base and then I edit my way through the countless lines, correcting and (hopefully) improving them
Regarding the stages: I've started with Raymy the dark elf (top left) and I'll be going counterclock wise (so the next stage would be Siasmuse the catgirl).
Regarding the Grenadia Scenes: I'll work on her scenes after each stage, e. g. after Raymy I'll edit Day 1, after Siasmuse I'll edit Day 2 etc. etc.

CURRENT STATUS
Intro DONE
Raymy the dark elf DONE

NEXT UP: Grenadia Day 1

The file attached has the current edited part of the MTL.
If you want to use it you'll have to insert it into "GAMEFOLDER\Autotranslator\Translation\en\Text" (If you've downloaded the game from this thread.)

Feedback is appreciated!!!

(And yes, I don't know how to fix the problem with the text not loading completely. If you don't have any overlays which conflict with the key-combination just press "ALT+R" (see previous posts) to reload the lines.)

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
I don't know if anyone's still interested but I'm working on editing the MTL for this game to make it more...readable...(I'm not a native speaker.)
FYI I'm using the SUGOI TRANSLATOR as the base and then I edit my way through the countless lines, correcting and (hopefully) improving them
Regarding the stages: I've started with Raymy the dark elf (top left) and I'll be going counterclock wise (so the next stage would be Siasmuse the catgirl).
Regarding the Grenadia Scenes: I'll work on her scenes after each stage, e. g. after Raymy I'll edit Day 1, after Siasmuse I'll edit Day 2 etc. etc.

CURRENT STATUS
Intro DONE
Raymy the dark elf DONE

NEXT UP: Grenadia Day 1

The file attached has the current edited part of the MTL.
If you want to use it you'll have to insert it into "GAMEFOLDER\Autotranslator\Translation\en\Text" (If you've downloaded the game from this thread.)

Feedback is appreciated!!!

(And yes, I don't know how to fix the problem with the text not loading completely. If you don't have any overlays which conflict with the key-combination just press "ALT+R" (see previous posts) to reload the lines.)
Looks good, much more understandable! Keep it up!

Alengwan

Jul 28, 2017
UPDATE on edited MTL:
I've finished Grenadia Day 1. There are some "soundeffects" in the translation for which I don't know any...good "translations", e. g. "にゅぱんっ" which would be translated into sth like "nyupan" (the sound of his wet penis being pulled out of her boobs in this case). So I just left it as is.

CURRENT STATUS
Raymy, the dark elf DONE
Grenadia Day 1 DONE
Siasmuse, the catgirl DONE

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Grenadia Day 2

Last edited:

Alengwan

Jul 28, 2017
Heya,
This will probably the last update for this year. The next sections are 300-500 lines so I don't think I can complete them without neglecting the holidays.
Hope it's better to read, I'll see you guys next year and happy holidays^^

CURRENT STATUS
Raymy, the dark elf DONE
Grenadia Day 1 DONE
Grenadia Day 2 DONE

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Nidhogg, the green-eyed black dragon

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
Heya,
This will probably the last update for this year. The next sections are 300-500 lines so I don't think I can complete them without neglecting the holidays.
Hope it's better to read, I'll see you guys next year and happy holidays^^

CURRENT STATUS
Raymy, the dark elf DONE
Grenadia Day 1 DONE
Grenadia Day 2 DONE

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Nidhogg, the green-eyed black dragon
I get it, have a good time for the holidays!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote