moned

Sep 16, 2017
I downloaded and tried it. It's exactly what it looks like. A unity shooter kit put atop an asset level pack with an assortment of enemies (probably another asset pack) sprinkled around it. No story, just a level with enemies you will crush due to over abundant supplies and basic enemy pathfinding/behaviour, then a mediocre H-scene, level end.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Bruh the gameplay screenshots is literally just some cheap knock off shooter games with an anime profile picture.

Cat No Banana.jpg

Reactions: Aereon1104

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
At least game has Ak-47 but you can't shot yourself in the head after playing to find if you had brain. Had because after play you will not have one, maybe leftovers. I like fps and mix with hentai is something interesting but this game... please dont make such thing. Game "seed of evil" was playable at least and sex scenes betwen waves of enemies were ok. 2d might be interesting but rather as pages in diary or movies on disc which you obtain after victory. Btw. thanks for speed hack. I nearly destroyed my mouse with to strong grip while trying to read text.
For creators i have BIG favor to ask. Please sit some time and try find how to make scenes better implemeted. I saw your hard work but please dont drown that in bad 2d.

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
Oh man, this game fucking sucks. Even figuring out how to cheat in it sucked because of how bad the pay-off was.
Try this file.

Goes at C:\Users\<computer_name>\AppData\LocalLow\MoeGame\GunSoulGirl

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
A lot of these chinese games are such a waste. The artist is pretty good. The gameplay is just buggy or trash. :FacePalm:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote