RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
GurochanOP is a 2D/3D artist who makes pictures and short animations of characters being violated in diverse, horrible ways by all manner of beasts, vermin, and monsters. Sometimes the monsters are human. He also writes short stories alongside some of his works. Very strong violence, gore, necrophilia, and rape themes are present in this collection. You have been warned.​

Updated: 2024-07-20
Artist: GurochanOP
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 1080p, some 4K pics
Files: ~1400 vids, 600 pics
Length: ~3 hours 30 minutes total, 1 second - 2 minute individual vid length
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:

2017 Part 1: - - - -
2017 Part 2: - - - -

2018 Part 1: - - - -
2018 Part 2: - - - -
2019: - - - -
2020 Part 1: - - - -
2020 Part 2: - - - -
2020 Part 3: - - - -
2022-2023: - - - -
2024: - - - -
Pictures: - - - -

A (3).gif A (5).gif A (7).gif A.gif AA (3).gif AA (4).gif AA.gif AC (2).gif AD.gif
B (2).gif B (3).gif B (4).gif B (6).gif B (7).gif B (8).gif Bounty Breeder.gif BPOV (2).gif BPOV (3).gif
BPOV.gif CB.gif D (2).gif DB.gif Decapitation Delight.gif Moon.gif POV (2).gif Ryuuko.gif

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Many thanks to an anonymous degenerate (his words not mine :ROFLMAO: ) who provided a nicely compiled collection of works by this artist (a whopping 26gb at that). And also, Divide_By_Zero, who helped me fill in some missing content! I also attached a couple of readmes by the person who created the collection. The file count will be larger, because I added a small amount of animations from zero's archive. I also replaced some watermarked webms with unwatermarked mp4s. Some of the mp4 file sizes are pretty ridiculous. The 2B Panzer animation, in particular, came in at almost 5gb. o_O

On a final note, I'm pretty sure a lot of these animations, especially in 2018 were created well before then. :unsure: Probably 2015 or 2016 if I had to guess. I think gurochanOP reuploaded his older animations around 2018, so most of the modify dates are from then.

Last edited:

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Incredible effort to collect all this stuff, thanks to OP and the anon that brought it all together. GCOP was one of the absolutely earliest doing this kind of western guro 3D animation, so it's great to see the bundle come together for his work given the (understandable) nature of how he uploaded. Must have been especially daunting because he liked to release tons of tiny variations of videos.

Reactions: 246 and RavenOfOld