4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Uhm:
by clicking on your steam-link of the game comes this up:

Ups, sorry!

sooo...?
Unfortunately, this is how Steam "handles" pages with adult content when you're not logged in.
You will need to log in to your Steam account to see the page (or even better, access it via Steam client).
EDIT: I see you're from Germany. Sadly, the game is not available in Germany, just like the other adult games. From my understanding, the Steam age verification is not robust enough to satisfy German laws so their solution was to throw German players overboard.

Reactions: Rabbit121

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Sadly, the game is not available in Germany, just like the other adult games. From my understanding, the Steam age verification is not robust enough to satisfy German laws so their solution was to throw German players overboard.
Are you sure about that? Because i am from Austria and our laws are often the same in that regard and i can see (and buy) it.
The only restriction i see is the "only for adults" and as long as the settings in steam is set to let you see these kind of games, it should be fine. I guess, but maybe i am wrong about the german law.

@2MoshPit did you checked your steamsettings?

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Are you sure about that? Because i am from Austria and our laws are often the same in that regard and i can see (and buy) it.
The only restriction i see is the "only for adults" and as long as the settings in steam is set to let you see these kind of games, it should be fine. I guess, but maybe i am wrong about the german law.

@2MoshPit did you checked your steamsettings?
Yep, pretty sure, unfortunately.
1720009457466.png

Reactions: subwien

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Forget Germany, the only way I've seen to get around the censorship is for rich devs to invest and pay four figures to the German ratings board (the German version of esrb or pegi) :HideThePain:.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gynocracy-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
as a workaround for the germany ban it's still working if you get the game gifted from someone that is in another country

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes