4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

sheeeeerx

Jun 2, 2024
Damn Brecleas, sublime game. For me, I'm extremely thrilled with the ntr dom scenes and whilst it's not everyone's cup of tea, optional or not further down the story, here's me wishing more and more of it :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brecleas

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I wonder if the game changes a lot depending on some decisions or not :unsure:.

There are two key instances where I wanted to see what would happen if I made the other choice, but I'm an idiot and didn't save in those parts, so I'll have to play them again some day.

1. When you have to hide in the bathroom while your Resistance friend is being abused, I chose to stay hidden but you could come out and face the guard.
2. In the attack on Barbie, you could steal the evidence against you, but I didn't because I thought that if you stole it, it would be obvious that you were the perpetrator of the attack.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I wonder if the game changes a lot depending on some decisions or not :unsure:.

There are two key instances where I wanted to see what would happen if I made the other choice, but I'm an idiot and didn't save in those parts, so I'll have to play them again some day.

1. When you have to hide in the bathroom while your Resistance friend is being abused, I chose to stay hidden but you could come out and face the guard.
2. In the attack on Barbie, you could steal the evidence against you, but I didn't because I thought that if you stole it, it would be obvious that you were the perpetrator of the attack.
You can fast forward the game using CTRL key if you want to get to these events fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PickerLewd
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes