4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Gynocracy Chapter 5: Starstruck

Contrary to the original plan, I decided to split the content of Chapter 5 into two parts because I didn't want to keep you waiting too long. On the positive side, Chapter 6: Fun and Games will follow fairly soon, as almost all of the art is done by now.

P.S. I'm very interested in your feedback. Feel free to post what kind of content you'd like to see more (or less) of. Also, a Steam review is always appreciated as it helps more people find the game.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Gynocracy Chapter 5: Starstruck

Contrary to the original plan, I decided to split the content of Chapter 5 into two parts because I didn't want to keep you waiting too long. On the positive side, Chapter 6: Fun and Games will follow fairly soon, as almost all of the art is done by now.

P.S. I'm very interested in your feedback. Feel free to post what kind of content you'd like to see more (or less) of. Also, a Steam review is always appreciated as it helps more people find the game.
Praise the heavens!

• Haha
Reactions: juanides

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I find that routine/generic BDSM sessions with each woman that appears in the game is not very exciting. Some encounters are fun, but I much prefer when sexual activities happen with the closest women to the MC, so that character's development and story give context and meaning to the sexual encounters. It gives a greater sense of progress and weight to the situation.

What I find most exciting is having the MC in sexually (or D/s) charged social situations, where his status is made apparent by the way he is treated in contrast to females or bulls. This kind of background smut allows for a story being told, advancing the plot with meaningful dialogues and events while giving me a good boner at the same time.

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Some encounters are fun, but I much prefer when sexual activities happen with the closest women to the MC, so that character's development and story give context and meaning to the sexual encounters. It gives a greater sense of progress and weight to the situation.
Understood. Chapter 6 will be more "personal" in this regard.
What I was trying to do with Chapter 5 was a little change of scenery and a bit of lighthearted fun, because I felt that the previous chapter ended on a dark note.

sorga3a

Apr 28, 2019
Another failed game
I think the dev took the necessary time and patience has its limits
Five Chapter and the same mediocrity, nothing improves
As a player, you watch, there are no options no choice no route and nothing, you sit like an idiot and watch
The biggest problem is that the story itself is boring and trivial
Another game that joins my blacklist as a failed game

Beret33

Mar 12, 2021
Great first 6 chapters. But only left me hanging as I wanted more femdom punishment, spanking etc. The scene with Jayne was the best, unfortunately nothing came of her riding crop... fun story though! :)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Bruh, why is it that in every single dom game the main girl gets hardcore cucked?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i loved the game at the start and how the MC was abused, but but but.. he has a loving wife and she doesnt believe her husband a word although he told her everything! and after she didnt believe him she FOUND!! him doing things he told her that happen on this island (but stoped) and then she is mad?? and he is the idiot now?? The story could be so much better if the wife would HELP her husband! but no....

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
i loved the game at the start and how the MC was abused, but but but.. he has a loving wife and she doesnt believe her husband a word although he told her everything! and after she didnt believe him she FOUND!! him doing things he told her that happen on this island (but stoped) and then she is mad?? and he is the idiot now?? The story could be so much better if the wife would HELP her husband! but no....
I have faith in my cute wife, Kalie.

• Angry
Reactions: Brecleas and MikeOG

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
people love to bitch about NTR, but where is the findom warning... totally ruined my entire experience when I got to the part where Barbie blackmails you for money. unfortunate

Reactions: Piratefishes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Not a fan of the findom and I would have loved some more sexy scenes, but a soild update. Keep up the good work.
What impact does my butt choice have?
Can we get a good ending; fleeing with our loving wife, who now got a liking of femdom? :-D :)

Reactions: Brecleas
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes