3.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 11, 2022
Oh wow, 3 games are barely born and now this. Would be a shame to lose such an asset (FC, I mean).
P.S. And everything had just escalated so quickly - like one flash of huge NTR-sausage, one cumblast - and FC couldn't stand a chance. Wow, that NTR-virus is so contagious =)

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Nice start. I don’t like the oversized tits, but when the story is good; I accept that. ;-)

SerjSSL

Mar 27, 2018
Now this is really starting to get old. Another couple with sexual satisfaction problems, where the wife is being hypnotized by the size of some other man's dick as usual. No "cheating", tag you say. Believe me, it will appear with the next update.

The graphics are great but the plot is nothing new.
Because, if we are talking about family issues, there are so many NTR stories and even novels that have a deeper emotional explanation of what the origin is, and the plot of what can just be copy-pasted with slight changes to avoid copyright violation. But no, the big dick is always the answer.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
What kind of scenarios can we expect?
I am a fan of mother NTR for example.

I also hope it will not be "woman sees big dick and becomes slut story", super boring imo.

Reactions: Cave999k

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
If you are new and don't know this developer, let me warn you that he already has a reputation for abandoning projects that have just started, so don't get your hopes up too much, you ask why am I staying? Because I still have faith that he will resume his Trinity projects. Fate, or that reuses its created material in another game format

Reactions: RCC14

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you are new and don't know this developer, let me warn you that he already has a reputation for abandoning projects that have just started, so don't get your hopes up too much, you ask why am I staying? Because I still have faith that he will resume his Trinity projects. Fate, or that reuses its created material in another game format
According to him, and his terrible understanding of law, he says he can't use any of the graphics or characters from Trinity in future projects or continue them as part of the deal he made to keep the Lazy Gem studio name after his group disbanded.
I guess nobody told him that his old co creators can't forbid him from using characters that they don't own and that literally none of them can own the likeness of those characters because like every koikatsu/HS character Illusion owns them :whistle:

Reactions: Toushiro

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
Can't wait till the dev abandons this within 1-2 updates like 3 of their last 5 projects.
This is why i no longer support games anymore as a patron.

Plus some of these games have been going ages with no real content or regular updates. Triple A games like Tom Raider, Assains Creed etc cost you less then something like A Wife And Mother longterm.

I would prefer to contribute with the Buy me a coffee app as and when i feel progress has been made.

As to this game it was a good start and i shall put it on my radar.

Reactions: 6ambino
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes