marcel8107

Jun 11, 2024
He just wants to rage farm.. When I see comments trashing HS.. or any game engine/modded or otherwise, I assume they are room temperature IQ.. I have used everything from SFM, Blender, DAZ, VAM, HS, and Skyrim.. SFM is too dated but Blender takes a lot of skill/time and dare I talent to make anything with, but the quality is unparalleled. DAZ is.. DAZ.. VAM, HS and Skyrim.. They have assets and animations readily available, this comes with the advantage of being able to do a lot more scenes rapidly and so forth and this should be mind numblingly obvious why a game maker or small adult machinima content creator would want to use the.. It's easier to do more.. Blender would take a whole year for you to make 20-30min adult video.. You can do the same in VAM/Skyrim inside of a month.

Problem is, especially in the case of a heavily modded Skyrim.. If you want to do anything note worthy it takes a lot of modding knowledge to make adult modlists work well and reliably without them constantly breaking(because when making videos with it you're constantly adding more mods all the times and saves/modlist quickly can become unstable to the point of full bust). As someone who has used it all.. Skyrim is kind of hard to use ngl. It's not meant for making machinima and there are a ton of mods available that cater to making Skyrim Adult machinima but at the end of the day.. It's Skyrim and god damn is Skyrim an absolute pain in the ass to work with.

My point is people trash VAM, HS, Skyrim because they think they are easy.. but they really aren't. If you want to use Skyrim for instance you have make a lot of your own mods. I found that constantly there just wasn't the mod I needed for something and had to make it. Or I needed an idle animation or something for a scene, so I ended up having to fire up blender and make something, the list goes on. VAM and HS are no different, yes they enable you to make scenes quickly but you are constantly having to make resources for them.

Blender.. well it's no different, the only difference is there's no way you'd have time to make any amount of assets, rigging and modeling take insane hours to do.. So it's either make assets or animate.. you do not have time for both if you want to be monetized.. Daz.. everything literally has been done years ago.. but daz looks like ass compared to even the current state of Skyrim modding.. in some case higher poly but I'd argue that current state Skyrim looks better than HS or Daz.. you have access to very realistic, advanced lighting, ray tracing and path tracing mods and more accessible performance head room because of frame gen mods and upscaling tech, the list goes on. Skyrim has just had an insane amount of modding community hours spent on it, adult or otherwise.

Tbh I don't know why more creators aren't using Skyrim more. For one any idiot can now get one of seventy highly tested and graphically impressive modlists off wabbajack, slap a slew of adults mods onto it(again all this takes modding expertise but it's not that hard to follow readily available guides), ray tracing mod + path tracing mod, FSR3 mod and away you go. The nice advantage to Skyrim is that you can get into taboo content very easily. Tons of mods for it readily availabe. I guess maybe the big reason is that it if you want that level of fidelity that rivals DAZ/VAM you have to have a more powerful rig. But tbh DAZ/VAM at high fidelity require impressive rigs too.. sooo.. HS is by far the easiest to run so I assume that's why a lot use it.
Could you point to good adult content made with Skyrim? isnt there a problem with high quality 3d models?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes