[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
Complete? Already? Was it rushed. How's the animations of this game, any good?
complete? of course yes, more than complete, believe me I just finished playing it and it made it clear to me that its 2 endings are clearly regrettable, on the one hand he decides to forgive her, but she is still going to cheat on you, like any bitch that she is, and on the other ending he decides to get a divorce, and who would think that? She has a very rosy and pretty ending, and on the protagonist's side it's the opposite, a guy who sank into depression and that's clearly like a reflection of real life this game, it's the first time I feel disappointed because even though it's a game, this happens in real life, clearly I'm not a fan of NTR, it attracts me in some aspects but as pure games and animations, it has to attract you a lot with good animations and that it's quality so that you feel attracted to NTR, others will ask me why I decided to play this game, my answer is, that I had no idea that I was going to put 2 totally depressive endings, it's like instead of leaving the game with satisfaction and with pleasure, it's the opposite, I left upset, the first NTR game that I didn't like, it wasn't making the game very real either, I don't know what the developer of this game wanted to convey, I guess he wanted to say "hey I'm going to show you a world, a game, where every coincidence with real life is positive and real, and I'll let you try what it's like to be "I really was deceived, but calm down my friend, it's clear that I want to make you understand that that could also be the reality, but so that you don't feel unhappy or disappointed I put some good sex scenes in there, and I hope you enjoy them" it's as if the developer himself wanted to deliver a game where on the one hand you feel comfortable with some animations, clearly they could be better but they are passable, and on the other hand he wanted to deliver a game where in the end you feel really disappointed, not because of its gameplay, but because of its story and its 2 endings, I could review this, it would be a good thing to leave it and others can decide whether to play it or not despite everything.

Reactions: natz23

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
complete? of course yes, more than complete, believe me I just finished playing it and it made it clear to me that its 2 endings are clearly regrettable, on the one hand he decides to forgive her, but she is still going to cheat on you, like any bitch that she is, and on the other ending he decides to get a divorce, and who would think that? She has a very rosy and pretty ending, and on the protagonist's side it's the opposite, a guy who sank into depression and that's clearly like a reflection of real life this game, it's the first time I feel disappointed because even though it's a game, this happens in real life, clearly I'm not a fan of NTR, it attracts me in some aspects but as pure games and animations, it has to attract you a lot with good animations and that it's quality so that you feel attracted to NTR, others will ask me why I decided to play this game, my answer is, that I had no idea that I was going to put 2 totally depressive endings, it's like instead of leaving the game with satisfaction and with pleasure, it's the opposite, I left upset, the first NTR game that I didn't like, it wasn't making the game very real either, I don't know what the developer of this game wanted to convey, I guess he wanted to say "hey I'm going to show you a world, a game, where every coincidence with real life is positive and real, and I'll let you try what it's like to be "I really was deceived, but calm down my friend, it's clear that I want to make you understand that that could also be the reality, but so that you don't feel unhappy or disappointed I put some good sex scenes in there, and I hope you enjoy them" it's as if the developer himself wanted to deliver a game where on the one hand you feel comfortable with some animations, clearly they could be better but they are passable, and on the other hand he wanted to deliver a game where in the end you feel really disappointed, not because of its gameplay, but because of its story and its 2 endings, I could review this, it would be a good thing to leave it and others can decide whether to play it or not despite everything.
Thanks. You save me from wasting time playing this game.

Reactions: [Son Goku]
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes