EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1666189536231.png

Overview:
13 years ago, a small planet nearly missed a head on collision with earth.
Grazing by, the planet broke up and uncountable fragments fell from the sky.
This event changed the foundation of human culture forever.

For within the uncountable fragments, there was contained alien "viruses".
In that world of ruin, humanity could only cower in fear, hiding in shelter cities.
But now, now it is time for humanity to reclaim their rightful lands...
They send pioneers out into the wastelands to investigate...

One such agent, Ilyss, finds herself out of luck when her return trip
(a helicopter) crashes and burns. She is alone... isolated... in the WILD...​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-19
Release Date: 2017-10-21
Developer: Misokko Company
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: Torment92
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Thank you Shisaye for MTL extraction and Torment92 for the fan translation

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

015d713aa6e811ee4051e4a26f60f5c1.png cddc08071d216b8ff18d6bc63fbaf379.png 115cg07_05.png e4b6e8ec56d67667e77c23a03d1cc121.png 115cg02_04.png

Mar 11, 2021
>Predict enemy moves and feint
you know what? fuck it, i'm actually curious how they're trying to add in something like that, I'll give my review later

Reactions: Creiz

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Ah this game, incredibly bugged at release. I hope that this is the patched version. The scenes were good though from my memory.

Elfen29

Jan 2, 2018
is anyone else getting the file names in japanese and then it fails to read the files even though i havent altered anything
like anytime i click a key it recognizes the action but crashes because it cant find the file

Reactions: Dzur

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
Hmm... Played for about 2 hours. Not gonna do a full review, just what I've seen so far.
1: Art. art is fantastic, quite above average. It is pretty much just the MC, but yeah, they did good with her design and artwork. If you want to include level design under art, level design is bad. Superficially good, but like, there's so many times you'll find a random area and it serves absolutely no purpose. There are no chests or anything, no hidden items, and no quests, so... why? Looks decent, just comes across feeling pointless, like they designed areas then forgot to do anything with them.

2: H-scenes. Every enemy type gets a unique h-attack and unique ending if you lose to it (yes, lose = rape ending). There does seem to be a trend with the scenes so far (I've found exactly 1 non-battleloss rape scene and it was coercive tit job). Corruption isn't a tag so I feel like that is likely gonna be the state of affairs for it. No choices or anything beyond lose = gameover rape scene.

3: Battles. This is bad. On paper it seems interesting, but... Take the FFX combat system. Now make it entirely 1v1 battles. Now pretty much remove gear as a consideration or weapon types or elemental damage or anything. Make spells either do basically nothing or cost so much you'd never want to use them. Every fight so far is me attacking until the enemy preps an h attack, where I do a palm strike (costs 1 TP. I get 5 every time I attack. I literally don't think you can run out, since getting attacked also generates it and you get a free turn every time you interrupt an h attack.) Enemies have a frankly absurd amount of HP (the very first enemy type has around 1000-1200 hp or so, and you do 150 damage per hit to start), and even worse they don't do all that much damage. So by lvl 5 I got to enjoy enemy attacks doing 0 damage while I did 200 damage on a hit with a 20% miss chance, meaning every battle was an absolute slog. To make it even worse, there are exceedingly few enemy types, you can see the enemy types on the field, all battles are 1v1, and enemies are graded into levels. All level 1 enemies have the same stats, so you get to spend forever fighting lvl 1 humanoids then lvl 1 slimes then lvl 1 tentacle monsters etc. I reached level 10 while fighting lvl 1s with the only exception to this being a lvl 2 monster that counted as a boss and was just a slightly up-statted version of the lvl 1 monsters (it was a humanoid, same h scene as lvl 1s). If you play, I *heavily* recommend cheating your attack to 999 and then 1-shotting everything as you speed run, cause holy hell is this boring. Also there's no auto-lose, but h-attacks kill you after 4 turns if you dont break free.

4: Story. This is fine. Didn't get far enough to really have it developed, so can't comment much. Seems fine tho. The translation is spotty but leagues better than MTL. I'd describe it as "twitter conversation tier writing". There's a bunch of weird random stuff untranslated, like the message for beating an enemy, but almost everything else is translated decently enough.

Overall, it's a passable game. I'd recommend waiting for a save and watching the gallery rather than play it, and if you do play it, cheat your stats so you can ignore combat and just enjoy the story.