Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So you're saying this isn't just a "humiliate the poor girl and turn her into a cumrag" game?

Hmm... I guess it might be worth a download, then.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Ah, if that bug hasn't been fixed that's the end. That's where I got stuck when I played with the original Japanese version.
it's not a bug, the other building to the side where the cars are have the entrance, on the only patch that doesn't have grass, click there and she enters the building

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hmm... Played for about 2 hours. Not gonna do a full review, just what I've seen so far.
1: Art. art is fantastic, quite above average. It is pretty much just the MC, but yeah, they did good with her design and artwork. If you want to include level design under art, level design is bad. Superficially good, but like, there's so many times you'll find a random area and it serves absolutely no purpose. There are no chests or anything, no hidden items, and no quests, so... why? Looks decent, just comes across feeling pointless, like they designed areas then forgot to do anything with them.

2: H-scenes. Every enemy type gets a unique h-attack and unique ending if you lose to it (yes, lose = rape ending). There does seem to be a trend with the scenes so far (I've found exactly 1 non-battleloss rape scene and it was coercive tit job). Corruption isn't a tag so I feel like that is likely gonna be the state of affairs for it. No choices or anything beyond lose = gameover rape scene.

3: Battles. This is bad. On paper it seems interesting, but... Take the FFX combat system. Now make it entirely 1v1 battles. Now pretty much remove gear as a consideration or weapon types or elemental damage or anything. Make spells either do basically nothing or cost so much you'd never want to use them. Every fight so far is me attacking until the enemy preps an h attack, where I do a palm strike (costs 1 TP. I get 5 every time I attack. I literally don't think you can run out, since getting attacked also generates it and you get a free turn every time you interrupt an h attack.) Enemies have a frankly absurd amount of HP (the very first enemy type has around 1000-1200 hp or so, and you do 150 damage per hit to start), and even worse they don't do all that much damage. So by lvl 5 I got to enjoy enemy attacks doing 0 damage while I did 200 damage on a hit with a 20% miss chance, meaning every battle was an absolute slog. To make it even worse, there are exceedingly few enemy types, you can see the enemy types on the field, all battles are 1v1, and enemies are graded into levels. All level 1 enemies have the same stats, so you get to spend forever fighting lvl 1 humanoids then lvl 1 slimes then lvl 1 tentacle monsters etc. I reached level 10 while fighting lvl 1s with the only exception to this being a lvl 2 monster that counted as a boss and was just a slightly up-statted version of the lvl 1 monsters (it was a humanoid, same h scene as lvl 1s). If you play, I *heavily* recommend cheating your attack to 999 and then 1-shotting everything as you speed run, cause holy hell is this boring. Also there's no auto-lose, but h-attacks kill you after 4 turns if you dont break free.

4: Story. This is fine. Didn't get far enough to really have it developed, so can't comment much. Seems fine tho. The translation is spotty but leagues better than MTL. I'd describe it as "twitter conversation tier writing". There's a bunch of weird random stuff untranslated, like the message for beating an enemy, but almost everything else is translated decently enough.

Overall, it's a passable game. I'd recommend waiting for a save and watching the gallery rather than play it, and if you do play it, cheat your stats so you can ignore combat and just enjoy the story.
Thanks for your review; so is all the H content just Gameover? The guy above said there's pregnancy, but is that just in the gameovers?

Torment92

May 19, 2018
Ah, if that bug hasn't been fixed that's the end. That's where I got stuck when I played with the original Japanese version.
If I remember correctly you had to take an alternative path to get inside, should find it if you check around.

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks for your review; so is all the H content just Gameover? The guy above said there's pregnancy, but is that just in the gameovers?
The MC takes medicine that makes pregnancy impossible, so the only way preggers could happen is if she stopped taking it, which would imply a bad ending only. Combined with me seeing almost exclusively bad ending, my conclusion is almost guaranteed bad ending. Haven't reached it and probably won't go back, so.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
The game is terrible, the pointless maps, the dumb back and forth that requires you to recheck all the nearby areas because the game doesn't tell you where to go next to trigger the next event, and the pointless encounters make my seriously want to pull my hair out.

Did I mention some of the defeat scenes cannot occur because the enemy WON'T DO the finishing sex move? Have fun wasting more of your time on more pointless battles.

I did beat it though, there is a buggy scene that makes you move at CRAWLING SPEED afterwards, just load a save after you get the scene since that one is optional.

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I have no clue how to advance in the game. I am supposed to rescue the MC's senpai, but there is no indicator where to go. And if the picture posted earlier is where the entrance is at, then please explain how to get there. I am getting tired of searching everywhere in the hopes of advancing.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
I have no clue how to advance in the game. I am supposed to rescue the MC's senpai, but there is no indicator where to go. And if the picture posted earlier is where the entrance is at, then please explain how to get there. I am getting tired of searching everywhere in the hopes of advancing.
One of the nearby houses with a kid has an entrance to the Church, you need to talk to the kid first.

Reactions: ShocLite12