Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this game was tiny...

Also, pretty bad overall in terms of design. There was potential in the combat, but the H ends way to fast and leads to a game-over immediately and the non-H is just painfully repetitive. That's not mentioning the fact that it doesn't take much to end up with a high enough level to just walk over most enemies without taking any damage. Skills are useless except for the 1TP skill. Well, no, the 30 MP one has its uses during the 1 boss-fight... but that doesn't actually say much.

There's... quite a lot one could bitch about when it comes to this game...

Still, the girl is hot, the situations are hot, the art-style is hot... but the size, content and gameplay feel like a game from 2012 rather than 2017...

Which is a shame, because I think there was potential in the idea...

As for the translation... Unless the original devs actually put a reference to Slaneesh of all things in the game, I suspect that this is more of a re-write than a real translation. At least it was amusing and seems to make sense with what's happening in the game more or less, but I doubt it's anything more than about 60% accurate.

Not to say it's bad. It's genuinely hilarious, unlike unedited MTL. But still, gotta be honest about what it is. Not like most of us that need it know Japanese to begin with to tell one way or the other.

Reactions: afafdsds

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
For within the uncountable fragments, there was contained alien "viruses".
In that world of ruin, humanity could only cower in fear, hiding in shelter cities.
But now, now it is time for humanity to reclaim their rightful lands...
They send pioneers out into the wastelands to investigate...
Punishing Gray Raven backstory but with hentai? luciafast-1-1-1.gif

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Derpy9876

Jul 26, 2019
That last line in the description I read in Chris Rock's voice and now I will be severely disappointed if there are no penguins hijacking a cargo ship in this game...

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm usually patient when playing these type of games, but for this one. I just dropped it. Miss all my attacks to a slime like WTF? And then grabbed me once and then insta game over. Yep. Done. Delete. What kind of freaking RNG is that LMAO!
Edit: I was kind of farming for XP and Gold. Was level 6 and was close to 7 until that happened.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Supposedly the Senpai is in the woods, I have gone to the north and south but haven't seen anyone. Just more pointless lvl1s, I'm around Lvl 11 now. Where do I find the senpai after finding my way into the church?

Torment92

May 19, 2018
Supposedly the Senpai is in the woods, I have gone to the north and south but haven't seen anyone. Just more pointless lvl1s, I'm around Lvl 11 now. Where do I find the senpai after finding my way into the church?
You need to explore a bit to progress around.
Eventually you will find your way to a compound where Senpai is being held hostage.
Oh you will need to backtrack back to town to get info about the key from the shady merchant and then to infiltrate a mansion to find the said key.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You need to explore a bit to progress around.
Eventually you will find your way to a compound where Senpai is being held hostage.
Oh you will need to backtrack back to town to get info about the key from the shady merchant and then to infiltrate a mansion to find the said key.
Thanks, I must have missed that upper path beforehand, got there and went through the Keymaster, then to the part in the room where it slowed down and decided I will put this aside for awhile. It has potential, but has a lot that makes it limited.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
player for a couple of minutes. H-scenes are subpar. battlefuck basically has 3 stages, if you dont resist it gets to 3rd stage and it's instant game over. so very bad game design. but gameover has some H-scenes. it's still pictures with lots of text and bad english. bad game.