2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
May 31, 2021
My opinion on FBC is 4 years outdated. It was absolute garbage, not worth of anyone's time. I don't know if anything changed, I haven't checked back since.
The animations are (were) just short mp4 files. You could grab them. Scene could be set up by putting them on playlist in any video player set for repeat one file mode. Speed would be changed by clicking next/prev. However, the sound was separate mp3 files playing over.
The coins and file access was handled by server side scripts, no way to cheat that by modifying the HTML page in your the browser on your side. That was reportedly the only thing creators made. They paid some poor artist to create animations for cheap. They reused the same setup&code for more scam projects, not just FBC.

These animations are (were) so garbage that I refused to spend any more time with that.
We all don't like Crowchild for delivering no content while charging money, but back in days he was actually doing something, he has done some good and hot animations.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
Mar 18, 2018
My opinion on FBC is 4 years outdated. It was absolute garbage, not worth of anyone's time. I don't know if anything changed, I haven't checked back since.
The animations are (were) just short mp4 files. You could grab them. Scene could be set up by putting them on playlist in any video player set for repeat one file mode. Speed would be changed by clicking next/prev. However, the sound was separate mp3 files playing over.
The coins and file access was handled by server side scripts, no way to cheat that by modifying the HTML page in your the browser on your side. That was reportedly the only thing creators made. They paid some poor artist to create animations for cheap. They reused the same setup&code for more scam projects, not just FBC.

These animations are (were) so garbage that I refused to spend any more time with that.
We all don't like Crowchild for delivering no content while charging money, but back in days he was actually doing something, he has done some good and hot animations.
The new art director has done a great job with many of the newer animations, settings, and revised character designs. They're definitely better than whomever was doing it prior to 2019 or so, but it's still being rolled out at a snail's pace. I haven't paid for new coins in a long time so I can't judge if it's on a whole other level now.

i.e Garett's revised animation is a complete day to night difference. I'll post more scenes later (I apologize about the weird overlapping effect in the start, it never showed up when I was recording)

Rest of my criticisms still stand:

- Terrible sex scene UI, including the lack of proper animation transitions in favor of fades to black
- Stupidly limited number of dialogue lines in sex, very jarring to hear the same three things
- Character menu dialogue is a one-way trip so you can't talk to them normally anymore after sexy times. They forever ask for another round
- Inconsistent anthro anatomy (Are you aiming for anatomically correct or humanoid? It can't be both ways)
- The coins system in general.

And many people would be scratching their heads at this but:

- Lack of non-sexual activities with the characters. If the FBC writing team is dipping their feet into dating sim territory by having characters giving expo dumps to the player, then SHOW us. A few slides of Garret playing video games with the PC would breathe more life into them.

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
NGL, they have another game beside FBC, it's space theme and instead of furries you have sex with aliens(?)

Those 2 games feels exactly the same for me
Atleast HTH & RLD feels lil bit different

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
At last I have found it;
For decades I had drank from a cesspit of sloth and icompetence. Years straining out the yik, the parasites -- all forms of boiling this sewage were the things that must have been done to survive.

All those wasted years!

And here it is! At last! I have found it! The coveted fountain of youth!
These pooling waters run so smooth, 'Come, drink from us' beckens angelic stauetts forming cups from their hands.

This flash version is a hundred times -- Ack! zero times one hundred, that won't work.
This flash version works, because the Unity cash grab doesn't!

• Thinking Face

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I wonder if there is a good game like HTH but with human male protagonist hmmmm

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
The new art director has done a great job with many of the newer animations, settings, and revised character designs. They're definitely better than whomever was doing it prior to 2019 or so, but it's still being rolled out at a snail's pace. I haven't paid for new coins in a long time so I can't judge if it's on a whole other level now.

i.e Garett's revised animation is a complete day to night difference. I'll post more scenes later (I apologize about the weird overlapping effect in the start, it never showed up when I was recording)

Rest of my criticisms still stand:

- Terrible sex scene UI, including the lack of proper animation transitions in favor of fades to black
- Stupidly limited number of dialogue lines in sex, very jarring to hear the same three things
- Character menu dialogue is a one-way trip so you can't talk to them normally anymore after sexy times. They forever ask for another round
- Inconsistent anthro anatomy (Are you aiming for anatomically correct or humanoid? It can't be both ways)
- The coins system in general.

And many people would be scratching their heads at this but:

- Lack of non-sexual activities with the characters. If the FBC writing team is dipping their feet into dating sim territory by having characters giving expo dumps to the player, then SHOW us. A few slides of Garret playing video games with the PC would breathe more life into them.
Why game is that?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
FBC
The animations are (were) just short mp4 files. You could grab them.

The coins and file access was handled by server side scripts, no way to cheat that by modifying the HTML page in your the browser on your side.
For example i don't know how to borrow animations.
And if there is no way to cheat coins to acces peyed animations , how do you get access and borrowed them ?

Sooo would you kindly share the knowledge how to do this things ?

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
And if there is no way to cheat coins to acces peyed animations , how do you get access and borrowed them ?

Well, you can just screenrecord the animation using Screenrecording software

Umfortunately, you just kinda have to pay them coins to access the anim, since you can't really cheat your way through coding

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Well, you can just screenrecord the animation using Screenrecording software

Umfortunately, you just kinda have to pay them coins to access the anim, since you can't really cheat your way through coding
That much i figured out my self , I thought you know something i don't

No offence but two lessons :
1. Be more specific next time , don't say (grab them) if you mean record after paying for them
2. If you are recording make one recording with every loop playing 2~5 min each , when you are watching just pick a point that is interesting for you on timeline

May 31, 2021

I can grab only free animations, I never pay internet stuff with real money. I don't see easy way to get around the paywall to grab other animations because the paywall is implemented server side. That paywall is the only valuable part of the project, because the art is garbage.
I don't record browser screen, the animation itself is just a mp4 file, one for each speed played in the loop, one for climax. You can grab these files from browser's data cache storage. The sound is in mp3 files, not included in mp4 files.

May 31, 2021

i.e Garett's revised animation is a complete day to night difference.
It may be a "day to night" difference, but I don't see it any good. At the best I can call it mediocre. The worst part is how awfully blurry is it to hide missing details. Still close to garbage in my eyes.

Apr 5, 2021
Well this was a strange trip down memory lane.
Hey does anyone know if they got anywhere with the strange point and click puzzle element they kept trying to put in this game and the original?
I also remember something like a fan re-build of the first one got made that had a load of unfinished content put back in, like a random blue taur girl in a shower.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Well this was a strange trip down memory lane.
Hey does anyone know if they got anywhere with the strange point and click puzzle element they kept trying to put in this game and the original?
I also remember something like a fan re-build of the first one got made that had a load of unfinished content put back in, like a random blue taur girl in a shower.
If it's HTH2 you're referring to, I'm the fan that recreated it. What puzzle specifically are you talking about because I added a lot when I was making the game

Apr 5, 2021
If it's HTH2 you're referring to, I'm the fan that recreated it. What puzzle specifically are you talking about because I added a lot when I was making the game
Neat, thank you for sharing. I can't remember them all that well, but I recall there was something going to happen with the stone circle, and I seem to recall finding numbers in the hall at one point. It's been years since I even thought of this game.
But if you've added a load to the game, I guess I'm going to have to poke around some more and find them. Do they unlock anything or are they just there to be found?

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Neat, thank you for sharing. I can't remember them all that well, but I recall there was something going to happen with the stone circle, and I seem to recall finding numbers in the hall at one point. It's been years since I even thought of this game.
But if you've added a load to the game, I guess I'm going to have to poke around some more and find them. Do they unlock anything or are they just there to be found?
If you're still talking about HTH2Beta there are at least 2 secret scenes

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes