2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
so i recently finished a mega merge project...and i learn some stuffs about it...
wanna see what it is? go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10739415

so i just want to ask a simple question:

can we just merge EVERY sex scene .SWF in ONE BIG GAME.....???

the idea is coming from this screen....
Snap1.jpg
someone know how and where is the script of this page located/called????...i am searching without luck :-(

look how much free space there is ...and also i dont' need to run anywhere to pick a girl i want!!!!
is awesome!!!! can we just put everything into this for easy use????

the structure here looks pretty solid and moddable so why they don' have take advantage of this???

don't tell me is because you dont' want to add the button back to every scene.....
or there is something more i dont' know?????

ohh yeah i already know than the penis selector code/method is different but who cares?
we already have a custom offline tabby version so why not a definive H.T.H build then???

i recently downloaded the big High-Tail-Hall-2_DEV of 4.2Gb
is full of stuffs but there is no quick selection screen here..... so i have to remenber......
where are the girls and in which map....and it sucks!!!!! :-(

the one with the selection is only the HTH2BetaV1.0
and the other one who made that??? and forgot a so essencial feature!!!!
Snap1.jpg
adding more stuff here does not looks so hard....

also why we need Red Light District too ? how many scene there is inside?
can we just pick the scenes and delete that crap?
done!!!! on v2 i merged it with main game!!!

https://f95zone.to/threads/h-t-h-studios-collection-final-h-t-h-studios.54562/post-10659358

Last edited:
Reactions: CowHeaven

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
so i recently finished a mega merge project...and i learn some stuffs about it...
wanna see what it is? go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10739415

so i just want to ask a simple question:

can we just merge EVERY sex scene .SWF in ONE BIG GAME.....???

the idea is coming from this screen....
View attachment 2612153
someone know how and where is the script of this page located/called????...i am searching without luck :-(

look how much free space there is ...and also i dont' need to run anywhere to pick a girl i want!!!!
is awesome!!!! can we just put everything into this for easy use????

the structure here looks pretty solid and moddable so why they don' have take advantage of this???

don't tell me is because you dont' want to add the button back to every scene.....
or there is something more i dont' know?????

ohh yeah i already know than the penis selector code/method is different but who cares?
we already have a custom offline tabby version so why not a definive H.T.H build then???

i recently downloaded the big High-Tail-Hall-2_DEV of 4.2Gb
is full of stuffs but there is no quick selection screen here..... so i have to remenber......
where are the girls and in which map....and it sucks!!!!! :-(

the one with the selection is only the HTH2BetaV1.0
and the other one who made that??? and forgot a so essencial feature!!!!
View attachment 2612324
adding more stuff here does not looks so hard....

also why we need Red Light District too ? how many scene there is inside?
can we just pick the scenes and delete that crap?
I made that version. It's a recreation more than it's a mod.

Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm , can you post it on here ? I recently lost all my files and while downloading all back I see your post , it will be a pleasure if I have your version instead of the original game , your version sounds good

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
There is not a guide, and there are quite a few small secrets. There's a secret background for tanya, and a secret scene with vixen if you interact with the NPCs having sex around the game. A few are not interactive, but for most you can just click on them. I won't tell you where the vixxxen scene is though, that's part of the fun!
No worries it wouldn't be fun if it were easy. Mind if I ask for some hints though? Can Shelly actually be found in the glass room somewhere? The monitor above the entrance implies she is but I can't find her. Are some of the secrets hidden in obscure places like having to click very specific tiles or something? Sorry to ask but I always found the navagation to be terrible in this version of HTH but it's still better than New Cyanna I guess.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hmmm , can you post it on here ? I recently lost all my files and while downloading all back I see your post , it will be a pleasure if I have your version instead of the original game , your version sounds good
buddy is just on the previous page......mhhh ok ok let me add some links in the post... ohh boy.....

my v2 is here
https://f95zone.to/threads/h-t-h-studios-collection-final-h-t-h-studios.54562/post-10659358

and the Red Light District is on the main page......the original version.....
Snap1.jpg
https://f95zone.to/threads/h-t-h-studios-collection-final-h-t-h-studios.54562/post-3659235

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
ok fellas got some nice news for ya......

after many flash edits praticing finally go some decent skills to let me edits some of the stuffs here.....
i started slow and easy.... and then got way higer challenge & difficulty edits.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10586206
yeah i am still a noob but who cares if i can made it anyways???? without break anything also!!!!!

using a editor is incredible how much potencial there is inside these .swf.....
remenber pussy never get olds!!!! better late than never!!!
is this case FURRY pussy are incredible.......never see so many sexy "animals" arounds.......

[H.T.H Studios] High-Tail-Hall-offline Tabby's v0.672_PoVmode_NoFuta

hth_launch_NoBlackBar_NoFuta
View attachment 2585007
just an easy edit just for more clean look...i also have edited all the futa to female in pov!!!!!

so what are these edits....a bit of everything..... is all i need for a better QoL game experiance......
there are many files edited.....
here are just a few of the most radicals one......

Original>Edited by ME!!!!

View attachment 2585230
View attachment 2585268 View attachment 2585270 View attachment 2585276 View attachment 2585277 View attachment 2585340 View attachment 2585341 View attachment 2585342
and many others......
native zoomed/cropped/rotated is much better!!!!
BTW some are total conversion....some others are very little edits....

so i made a nice package with full backup of original included in case of needed......

you need the base game High Tail Hall (v0.672)
this is just a MOD!!!

place it where the game is located....overwrite all...if you dont' like it..... use the .rar to restore originals
make backup because on v2 i upload all the sex scene pack with the edited dialogs for unlocking them:
Workupload
Pixeldrain

this is just a WiP mod.....
maybe who knows...... in the future i can do something more if i have enough time & SKILLS....
it was a nice training.... i learned so much in the meanwhile!!!! i got level up!!!! Sweet!!!

edit:
working on v2 some preview:
View attachment 2587641 View attachment 2587640
View attachment 2614258

ok done i have also adden/fuse everything from
Red_Light_District_V1.1b so you can delete that if you want...

some news on v2 rework: View attachment 2613052
just some of the new stuffs.....also fixing the old one.....
some new scene (NOT ALL) have still some problem wen you exit....i am looking for a fix......

also i found than bakaloader have problems with this game in some scene....he got stuck at speed1....even using main .swf
so you just need to use the adobe player on no_black_bar.swf and all will be fine......
if you use the premade.exe you will have the black bars on the top.....

so adding new scene is somewhat easy you just need to copy paste some line of XML.......
also found some optional scene variantion.....
View attachment 2613249
just fixing the last stuffs and uploading.......all done!!
i have making some new "edited" scene in the meanwhile......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and then i need to decide what to do.....for v3
making a full final HTH2 build with all scenes and keep that separated......
or
dumping every .swf sex scene of HTH universe inside this one.....who knows???
Good stuff thanks. Would it be possible to implement both the edits and originals into one game? Maybe make it to where you can toggle futa on/off in the options or switch between the different angles during a scene?

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Good stuff thanks. Would it be possible to implement both the edits and originals into one game? Maybe make it to where you can toggle futa on/off in the options or switch between the different angles during a scene?
yeah nice idea.... i had that too....but whe are in the real world with REAL RULES.....

so for merge the entire game world that you need:
1) the source files.....than we don't have...
2) someone so crazy and most important Very SKILLFULL to do that!!!! do you know someone with these?
3) pratically rebuild half of the game........who want to do tha just for some extra scenario????

this will remain just a dream......

about merging scenes...is all about make x2 o x3 choice in the position selector....
dunno how this will be useful...is half implemented using the .rar backup......

about the futa and the different angle......
this maybe is a very reasonable feature you can hope for.....
technically i have see these in the editor but i dunno how to copy/paste these without break the game itself

i try several time to add more stuff but all failed because:
i know nothing about code and script!!!!
i am just an ordinary guy than found some "magical editor" than can easily change the stuff i always wanted to adjust......
so that what happen.....i wanted all these changes and you can see it.......

i can copy paste almost everything but then they will not work properly.....
need someone more skillful for these things.....LOL

but i still want to merge just every sex scene in one game...
also because atm HTH2 is still incomplete......
the H.T.H Flash Definitive Edition....is not impossible to make just take time...and some help......

Last edited:

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
yeah nice idea.... i had that too....but whe are in the real world with REAL RULES.....

2) someone so crazy and most important Very SKILLFULL to do that!!!! do you know someone with these?
3) pratically rebuild half of the game........who want to do tha just for some extra scenario????

about merging scenes...is all about make x2 o x3 choice in the position selector....

technically i have see these in the editor but i dunno how to copy/paste these without break the game itself

i am just an ordinary guy than found some "magical editor" than can easily change the stuff i always wanted to adjust......

the H.T.H Flash Definitive Edition....is not impossible to make just take time...and some help......
I think you're forgetting that I'm here. I included every necessary tool in the Devkit, including a full copy of Adobe Flash CS6. If you're serious about doing this and are actually going to deliver something, hear me out. CS6 is best for coding in new features. This is because any version following CS6 will not have support for AS2. You cannot add features otherwise unless you want to do it all by ear with the JPEXS's shit editor. If you want to edit animations without worrying about code, you can animate, draw, scale in a newer version of Flash or even Adobe Animate then open the file in CS6 to add the code.

I hope this is helpful in any capacity. I probably will not be returning to make any more features for HTH, the code structure is too disastrous to support any of the features I wanted to add originally.

EDIT IN POST: I included a basic sprite fix tutorial in the HTH2 development kit that explains a bit my process for fixing incorrectly exported items from HTH. the process is tedious and given the tools I had at the time you will likely experience crashing and instability while working with Flash. The code for each sprite controller is hidden inside of each sprite object, and nothing is named. Nothing is coherent, code is repeated, repetitive, unoptimized, and there is no effort to make the system readable. You're on your own

• Love

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020

Adding the scene/scenario is actually kinda easy (atleast from my experience with tabby ver)

Just go to xml file, add the option, put the scene files in game files(um pretty sure it's in int/scenes) and done

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I think you're forgetting that I'm here. I included every necessary tool in the Devkit, including a full copy of Adobe Flash CS6. If you're serious about doing this and are actually going to deliver something, hear me out. CS6 is best for coding in new features. This is because any version following CS6 will not have support for AS2. You cannot add features otherwise unless you want to do it all by ear with the JPEXS's shit editor. If you want to edit animations without worrying about code, you can animate, draw, scale in a newer version of Flash or even Adobe Animate then open the file in CS6 to add the code.

I hope this is helpful in any capacity. I probably will not be returning to make any more features for HTH, the code structure is too disastrous to support any of the features I wanted to add originally.

EDIT IN POST: I included a basic sprite fix tutorial in the HTH2 development kit that explains a bit my process for fixing incorrectly exported items from HTH. the process is tedious and given the tools I had at the time you will likely experience crashing and instability while working with Flash. The code for each sprite controller is hidden inside of each sprite object, and nothing is named. Nothing is coherent, code is repeated, repetitive, unoptimized, and there is no effort to make the system readable. You're on your own
1)ohh so for the serious stuffs you need a more serious editor then mhh..... ok ill give a try...

2)and yes i am working on v3 here are all the scene i found as candidate to be adden.....
still need to be sorted and renamed propely using tabby new structure....
Snap1.jpg

3)also i found some original scenes inside the hth2_classic.swf
can we recover from it and adding to the rest??? removing parts is my favorite job....
deleting all the initial frames and keep only the scene i need and repeat for every girl inside to recover......???

4)oh ya i found a strange scene i cannot figure what to do....
is a scene half foreplay half sex but it does no want to work in anyways.....!!!!!
is this a WIP/incomplete or we can recover something from it?
Snap2.jpg
alone does no work and still the same even loaden inside the main game...
i know than this was scrapped because the bella shower is differrent from this...

but then we can just delete the foreplay and make it a sex scene?????

salut
and thanks for the tips!!!!

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Adding the scene/scenario is actually kinda easy (atleast from my experience with tabby ver)

Just go to xml file, add the option, put the scene files in game files(um pretty sure it's in int/scenes) and done
Be awesome have HTH, New Cyana and RDL merged into a only one game. :p

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
1)ohh so for the serious stuffs you need a more serious editor then mhh..... ok ill give a try...

2)and yes i am working on v3 here are all the scene i found as candidate to be adden.....
still need to be sorted and renamed propely using tabby new structure....
View attachment 2636823

3)also i found some original scenes inside the hth2_classic.swf
can we recover from it and adding to the rest??? removing parts is my favorite job....
deleting all the initial frames and keep only the scene i need and repeat for every girl inside to recover......???

4)oh ya i found a strange scene i cannot figure what to do....
is a scene half foreplay half sex but it does no want to work in anyways.....!!!!!
is this a WIP/incomplete or we can recover something from it?
View attachment 2636829
alone does no work and still the same even loaden inside the main game...
i know than this was scrapped because the bella shower is differrent from this...

but then we can just delete the foreplay and make it a sex scene?????

salut
and thanks for the tips!!!!
I'll take a look at it. I hate that stupid UI. it's such a pain to work with and find the variables. Tabby's scripted version is superior, though it doesn't look as good

Oct 15, 2018
I remember this scene , it's from her separate game (the content is showering with her) from a long time ago , I was confused that why this scene is missing albeit her previous scenes which lead to this still exist . After you show this image , I can confirm that Crow are forgot to add this scene in the game or it has some bug that prevent him to do anything for it.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
I don't understand, do we need to download every file? I also hear people saying they made better versions, where are those versions?

z4pper

Sep 29, 2020
I don't understand, do we need to download every file? I also hear people saying they made better versions, where are those versions?
Good question. But if you liked the shockwave flash days, I highly suggest BlueMaximas Flashpoint. It's got a full archive of all the flash stuff from back in the day. If you use the online version, you'll only download the flashes you like. Be sure to turn the explicit filter off in the settings tho.

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
The tabby version of HTH are the most stable build for now

And for HTH 2.0 you can download the OneBigLotus Version

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes